05| A PAINFUL PAST

I stood before a grand mansion with a vintage touch to it as the specks of gold and marble carvings accentuated the domineering looking place with just the same aura as their master, to say the least

But my idiot brain soon shook me as the cold air blew past me and I realized my nakedness. I wanted to at least grab the coat to cover myself but the idiot man with loose nut bolts ignored my nakedness and walked past me.

"Gem, let's go inside." He said in a cold tone and I fisted my hands angrily. "Don't fucking use that endearment." I retorted but he brushed it off as if it meant nothing to him. "Mr. I'm talking to you..." I yelled following him inside as he walked, passing the foyer and then climbing the grand staircase diverging on the first floor.

"Hey, do you even listen to me? I'm fucking talking to you bastard," I yelled at the top of my voice and just then he stopped in his track turning to me with a dark smirk but that wasn't enough to make me cower. He needs other techniques for that and even that wouldn't make me afraid of him. I will never be afraid of a man that is for sure.

"You're in my turf lady. You should respect me." He walked closer to me as his humongous height towered over mine while his deadly aura tempted me yet again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SAPPHIRE!!!!

Crossing my hands over my breast I quirked my brow challengingly at him. "Do you think your fucking demanding darkly or whatever shitty voice makes me cower? Mama's boy you need to grow up before you challenge me." And I did it. I stepped on the vein popping on his head with my rude tone.

"Oh, so a bitch like you does have the nerve to talk to me like that. Then sweetheart..." He huskily spoke and grabbed my throat in a single stance, choking the life out of me. I gasped as he gripped my throat tightly and pulled me above the ground as he brought my face closer to his.

"Lea-ve... me..." I said barely managing the word to come out and my eyes stinging with tears while the cutoff oxygen from my lungs pushed me to the edge as I opened my lips gasping for the lost breath. He wasn't saying anything but smiling. Satisfied from torturing me.

Enjoying looking as I lost the strength and even though I know my way out but right now, I have to stay at the bay because the one person who really wants the GODDESS dead is none other than Ethan Aloysius. The KING.

"See, I told you Principessa. You're playing with fire. So, act like a good slut and follow my orders." He growled lowly and loosened his grip as I slumped on the staircase balancing my steps while breathing loudly holding my throat.

"Turn off this drama of yours and follow me bitch. I have very thin patience right now." He lashed in an exasperated tone and turning without a feeling of remorse for his act, started walking away neglecting that I wasn't able to even stand up.

Holding the banister, somehow I stood up on my feet but as soon as I tried to move my feet gave away, and losing my balance I was about to fall but muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to a hard chest. I whimpered in the embrace and holding the shirt in a tight grip for my dear life's support waited yet again, the person who was none other than Ethan, swept me off my feet and taking a long stride skipping two steps in between climbed up carrying me bridal style.