32| MEETING THE GODDESS

"Krystallo, why are you here?" He hugged me tightly, burying his face in the crook of my neck

"Krystallo, why are you here?" He hugged me tightly, burying his face in the crook of my neck. " I want to go to Mama, Dada. I miss her." He was sad and aching, which didn't go unnoticed. My eyes roamed in the silent room filled with judging eyes as I looked at the darkroom and the podium of strippers dancing with sensuality in each move. Sure, it isn't a place for a kid and that is why I had him wait in my office until I return.

"I asked you to wait inside, champ. You shouldn't be here," he shook his head, and huffing a stressful breath, I shared a knowing glance with Adrian who came to stand by my side. "Krystallo, uncle Adrian will bring you to Mama, please come," Adrian's words assured him and so he went into his arms, letting him walk away from there. I just hope Krystallo hasn't seen all the bullshit going around. The main problem is, to wipe this system, I had to enter in this system.

I needed names, all the shitty people have highly tight security for the confidentiality of their information, and thus, to unravel this system I have to become a part and befriend them. All this was never my plan initially until one day I found a document in my office with names, and the information of their lives since the day they took birth to whom they go to sleep with each night.

"Marshall," I called him as he came from the corner of the bar where I spot a man and a lady in the dark standing. There was something about the girl, especially that captivated me even if I couldn't see her face but that lingering feeling was still there. I could only imagine how she would look like, the hidden and luring charm which her captivating eyes showered but those eyes, it felt so familiar as if I have seen it before, not just once, not twice but as many times that I still couldn't get enough of it. From where that thought came, I don't know even...

"What you need for King?" Tearing my gaze away from those talkative eyes that looked my way yet stayed silent. "Begin the auction and barricade the area, I don't want a mess tonight." He nodded and was out from my sight to initiate the task while caring less for the date tonight in my arms, I walked to the podium and addressed the audience.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have some amazing deal of high-quality products. Hope you enjoy," with that said, I stepped down walking to the table in front and accomodating beside Isabetta. She is really a hateful creature if I have to say because... the ladies I have fucked in these past three years and Isabetta on the other hand, I will with glad choose those ladies over her in a life-and-death situation. She doesn't worth it and more to the fact that her family is involved in a huge amount of drug dealing and is working in hand with the Russian mafia while the fucking and stupid royals from England are breathing down my neck.

There is only one way that I can step into phase 2 of the plan and that is to hunt down this goddess and involve her in my plan. She is the right woman with the exact occupation I need for my expedition.

The man in a black suit walked on the state with a trolly in hand and uncovered the item there. 10 packets each of 100gm of pure cocaine was there. The person who would buy and bid for this tonight will have its name on the hit list. I am right now working with undercover officials to burst this chain but how many days, months or years would it take is still unknown.