17| UNDER HIS RADAR

**** THIS CHAPTER HAS A NON CONSENSUAL MATURE SEXUAL THEME SO IF IT CAUSES DISCOMFORT PLEASE SKIP THE ITALICS PART OR THE CHAPTER****

"What are you reading, Principessa?" David crawled inside my bed showing his big goofy smile while I turned away, closing the book and burying my head into the pillow as I pulled the duvet up to my head, shutting him away

"Sapphire, hey baby girl... talk to me Tesoro," he urged for me to speak just like last week and three days that have been passed. More than I'm angry, I'm annoyed now by his actions. He is all day round dancing around me like some stalker clown. Once I'm out of the college gates, he fucking is there to drive me back home and then pester me all around the day. So annoying.

"Sapphy, I'm sorry. I literally am," he cooed but I wasn't hearing a thing from him right now. They hurt me to the point that I visited Momma's grave and cried there for her to cradle me as she used to do once but even then also, I know she can't return all because of a misfortunate night.

Breathing heavily under the quilt, I cried silently remembering his words that still sting like a bitch.

Are you saying, you will just dump my sister like that...

A girl left before marriage like this... no one is going to accept her thinking her to be the wrong woman.

The wrong woman... The wrong woman... it isn't just wiping from my mind. I never thought my own brother who once made me proud of being a female would say something so vulgar like this one day. If only, words could kill then I had my grave carved beside my mother now... I never for once told Papa or Dad in case that they would blast over him for saying such filthy words in my regard but as the days are passing and he keeps me annoying, it hurts more than I prepared myself for.

"JUST LEAVE ME!!!" I lashed at him as he tried to snuggle close and snatch off the blanket from me. "Just leave me alone, David," I cried not letting myself be the invisible one in front of him.

"Sapphy," his voice was broken when he called and it ached to hear his distorted tone but right now, I'm more hurt than anyone.

"I'm sorry. Please have this in your heart that I literally never meant those words but said out of fit because, in front of my eyes, I saw you crazy about him. I cannot do much, but I don't want your happiness to be taken away from you." With that to be his last words for the day, he left me alone as I heard the doors of my room shutting close. It hurts me too to see him all broken and sad.

I know he is regretting but my anger isn't subsidizing in any way.

Maybe I'm angry with myself more than him?

I let them say anything about me but not for once barged inside and slapped them on their face for the choice of words but instead went away to prove them wrong even knowing they are wrong and I don't need to prove it to them...