35| THE VASILIEV FAMILY

"This is different, but how?" I shared a look at David and Ethan while we went through the papers spread over the table

"This is different, but how?" I shared a look at David and Ethan while we went through the papers spread over the table. Nothing makes sense after Ethan has shown all the papers about the Vasiliev family and their pathetic business going on for centuries. Who would think these renowned Russians are actually invested in human slavery and now, with the development of society, transformed the bullshit business into a trafficking business. These humans trapped inside are treated worse than the dogs in captivity.

The women from age 10 to 40 with, men from age 15 to 50... both the gender are their target irrespective of color, race, religion and so on, the list never ends. Among these genders, the heterosexual people hiding from the world are present too and they get to be an easy target once caught by the bastards as well.

These people further are divided by age and sex appeal.

Men with desired and demanded physiques are thrown into brothels. These men are around the age of 15 to 30, both being young and irrational with a family to feed. They're the best target for rich women or heterosexual people who live with no conscience.

I know at present, heterosexual people are struggling a lot hiding from every judging eye who are ready to slit their throats but even so, for me they're human too. Maybe not today but soon in the future, I hope for a change in scenarios. Yet that also doesn't mean, the monsters aren't among them too. These monsters irrespective of any sexuality, be it a man, woman, or heterosexual just target people for their sadist pleasures.

My eyes raked over the other page with the second category, the males above the age of 30 are either kept as side-man whores by wealthy women who with no regret are wifes of rich men. This kind of couple present themselves as a loving family in front of people and their children but behind each other's back would be dipping in the sin of lust with non-consensual people. Using them and exploiting them. The other part is these same men exploited by industrialists as work slaves on less to no wage with being kept in filthy conditions and scarce food to be provided.

Bloody cheap people. Only if I get my hands on such abusers, I will put their bodies on skewers and roast them in burning fire or better the Spanish-style punishment of putting in a hot iron bull and listening to them while each flesh gets cooked in there with the dying screams as seasoning.

"Even so, but in the sex market, women are the most exploited ones. And some over the time period of getting exploited accept their fates and become consensual prostitutes." Ethan flipped the pages and then showed us some pictures that were taken while they were rescued from filthy and garbage-like dungeons.

I scanned the newspaper cut-out articles and the pictures then moved to the jotted data together in one paper as the survey done by Ethan which rather should I say was the most accurate that even the govt. wouldn't possess them.

The woman from age 10 to 40 all was in the sex market to be chosen depending on the preference of the buyers. These women would either participate in the brothels to please the clients or would be taken as mistresses by the rich men. Some even would act as a surrogate to the families whose women cannot become mothers and at that moment my own hands went cold to survey the papers. A distant memory conspired in my mind and presented those ringing words I heard. All those times I didn't let Ethan get a second clue that what his mother told him still is instilled inside me because I did hear their conversation.