09| STORY OF HER HATRED

"Dad, what are they doing?" I was tagging along with dad while he met all the uncles who I have seen working for him

"Dad, what are they doing?" I was tagging along with dad while he met all the uncles who I have seen working for him. They were talking and laughing but nothing seemed to interest me since half of their talk was boring and not understandable.

Slipping away unnoticed from dad's radar, I rushed through the crowd towards the kitchen area in hope of sneaking some cookies from the kitchen and if lucky then some grilled chicken and fries as well. I'm pretty much hungry because everyone is so full of them showing off their clothes, jewelry, money, and whatnot. Half the time it feels like they are walking on a ramp to sell what they are carrying.

Laughing sneakily at the thought, I trotted along the empty hallway making my way to the kitchen.

Turning from the corner my eyes were tainted with a weird boy kissing and touching a girl's boobies. He was doing what everyone has taught me that if someone does to me, it is wrong and I should punch them.

That's when my instincts kicked in and I rushed in between them trying to save that girl who was weirdly crying or maybe it was her way of doing that. As I said, weird.

Running to the boy, I pushed that girl and punched in his penis fisting my hands. He dropped to the ground holding himself where I punched and cried in pain while the girl whom I pushed to help was on the ground. From the table stand, I pulled the table cloth and wrapped it over her body to cover her boobies so she can be okay.

"You fucking bitch, what have you done? Master..." The girl instead yelled at me looking angrily and pushed me on the floor. She wore her dress properly and went to the boy who was breathing heavily on the ground.

Why did she yell at me? I tried to save her from that bad boy.

"What are you doing? That boy is bad, go away from here. I will protect you." I shouted now standing and tugging her hands away from him. But she jerked and I dropped to the ground as my elbow collided with the edge of the table stand.

"Ouch!!!" It hurts badly but since I'm a Campbell and I will not cry. I'm strong.

"What the fuck bitch?" The boy who was on the floor shouted as he snapped his eyes towards me now sitting up straight. He glared at the girl and she cowered in fear while then he turned towards me and I scowled at his face.

"I'm not scared of you, bad boy. I'm strong." Declaring I showed him my muscles and he started laughing hard. He really made me so much angry that I want to beat him into fruit pulp.

"You little Principessa, what is your name?" He asked me but snorting I stood up to leave. He made my mood sour. I was so happy to think I was going to eat chicken and cookies.

Before I could leave, the boy held my hand and stood up on his knees but he still was tall compared to me just like David is.

"Leave me or I will punch you again," I snapped at him and he raised his hands in the air surrendering but was still laughing. "Why are you laughing? Are you not afraid of me? I will beat you, bad boy." I threatened him but he seemed to be taking me for granted.