51| DESTROYED FANTASY

"You're barking today, that's new

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You're barking today, that's new. What's the sudden purpose, huh?" He smirked, but I smirked back at him and then guided his eyes down my abdomen. He stood confused initially, for what I was going to do was out of his imagination. And then lifting my shirt, in taking a deep breath and the sweet memories of my beautiful life, with a smile I looked at horrified Vladimir, who stepped away as soon as he saw the surrounding bomb.

"It is too late Vladimir."

"Are you crazy? You can't do this. You can't just kill yourself, Sapphire."

"It is best for everyone. Best that today, you and I both die. Ending your evil and my remains with Aloysius. Someday, Sapphire and Ethan had to die but today, taking my life, I will give new birth to Ethan. My family will live on with what I've planned, and there shall be no more Ethan who will blame himself as a failure. Sapphire or David who shall become orphans." With tears consoling my pain, and a smile cherishing my victory, I celebrated my final win.

"Vladimir, it is your fault. You brought this upon yourself." I hated how he was still smirking suddenly. That was what I never fathom when I stepped here. "Would you like to know something really amazing Sapphire?" I frowned as he stepped closer. 

"Beware, Vladimir, I will take no time in blasting this place." And Instead, he didn't heed my warning stepping closer yet again. What's up in his mind? Seconds before he was fearing like a pussy cat and now, he is smirking? 

"Vladimir, I'm warning you!" I sternly stated placing my fingers over the buttons on the bomb. He stopped but his smile never faltered. "That's a fake bomb, sapphire." I gasped hearing him. My eyes hesitantly roamed down to the bomb, and gulping I pressed the button but the beep of the bomb died and nothing happened. Before I could decipher the situation, Vladimir was standing in front of me with a gun in his hand pointing at my forehead while his smirk of victory glorified like gold under sunlight.

"I won, sweetheart," his rich Russian accent vibrated in the silent hall taunting me. "Don't even assume you won." I gritted my teeth with fury. "Oh, really Kraisivaya? But sorry, I did win. You lost Sapphire, you're a loser like your husband. Both of you are a nice loser couple," he mocked laughing at my face. I wanted to punch him and break every bone. Dismantle every organ in his anatomy. I so much want to dip my hands in his blood.

"Do you know what Vladimir, every time you take me as a fool, my urge to prove wrong intensifies?" He smirked thinking I was bluffing but one thing he wasn't aware of was the little explosives I had now attached to his body. It soon started to release smokes. My babies don't fail me however others fail. He might be intelligent to swap the bomb from my base but he isn't enough intelligent to surpass the goddess herself. 

Maybe I can have my good luck if I can walk out unharmed and reunite. But maybe not for I have to blast this whole place and pass out through all the guards and then destroy the papers related to Blood Natrix. In the end, doing all and changing Vladimir such that, he can mislead the cops by becoming Ethan's corpse. I don't know if I will really be able to pull all this off and can still walk out alive, just in case I won't I have prepared everything beforehand. For the world, Sapphire will eventually be dead soon before the day ends.