41| HOURGLASS

"Ethan

"Ethan..." I panted shallow breaths. His name came out from my lips. It felt so fucking right, the touches, his lips serving me, planted on every inch of my skin. There was some kind of incantation in his whispering breath spells in my ears. I was too drawn to him. So alluring...

"Gem," he grunted while my nails sank deep into his back, and drawing blood out from the extreme pleasure electrified the situation. "Just... Like... That... Ahh..." My moans came out in screams as his plowing through me, swelling and growing inside of me sent unforgettable jolts of pleasure. I like every moment of it. His lips wrapped around the erect bud of my breasts sucking on them. Fingers sank inside my skin as he kneaded the unattended one.

Our hips met thrust after thrust. He was sure in making me forget the world. I did. Nothing but he and his body tangled against me was all I remembered.

"I love you, Ethan." I cried out from extreme pleasure, hitting my orgasm at the same time he too climaxed with me. Dropping on my chest, he buried his face in between my breasts, peppering kisses and tingles of giddiness flushing my body.

"Ethan..." I hummed his name as a smile passed across my lips. His name rolling on my lips is always so delectable. "You sure, the champ is sleeping?" A small chuckle left my lips as I nodded to Ethan's query because, since the time we both have moved in together with Krystallo a week back, Ethan is so determined about not keeping his hands away from me while at the same as much caring towards the very fact that Krystallo wouldn't catch his parents doing obscene things around the house.

"Ahhh..." Ethan bit over my collar bone and I couldn't stop hissing but at the same time moaning idiotically in delight. This man makes me crazy.

"Ethan, don't do it," my protests were futile because this brute man was far from letting me go tonight. His head went right between my legs, and oh that damn mouth felt so good over my southern lips. I gripped his hair and pushed his mouth more to my hot core all needy for his master tongue strokes. "Just do it, Ethan..." I cried, arching my back and grinding against his smirking lips. He always enjoyed my misery. I hate him for that but even so, loved him too much to hate him for even a single second.

His tongue darted out slipping right against my slit. The way he traced the path sent thousands of pleasurable shocks all over my body. I moaned in ecstasy just before settling the knots in my stomach rising enough to explode and there, he rejuvenated the feeling with his rhythmic tongue pulling in and out of me. There was just another fun of having the man who just fucked me senseless was eating me out too.

His tongue tightened the knots drawing another exhausting and countless orgasm from my body. He grunted in pleasure once the deed was done with satisfaction as he licked me clean.

The morning rays poked on my eyelids while I flutter it open only to see my nakedness wrapped in the sheets and there a soft smile played yet again on my lips b cause whatsoever, even if Ethan wasn't present at the moment inside the room still, his lingering touch and smell were enough to begin my day with. He says that he is obsessed with me but oh, so wrong is he to think that because I couldn't be any less obsessed with the man.