18| CELEBRATION OR BLOODBATH

"I cannot take-" and he plummeted to the floor with warm red liquid squeezing out of his head

"I cannot take-" and he plummeted to the floor with warm red liquid squeezing out of his head. My eyes grew wide, looking at the blood seeping out of his skull, where a soundless bullet made a hole from one end to another.

Clasping my mouth in shock and horror, I backed away while other girls and boys started running shouting in extreme traumatic shrieks. Pulling myself out from the shock state I searched around and found nothing that would meet my eyes. The only place that was good to aim him was the principal's office which is usually locked if he isn't around and right now, he is traveling to Vatican city. In no way he is here so who used his room to kill him.

I walked closer to him. His eyes were wide open, the flowers he got to propose to me were dipped in red with his blood. The kind of red that had everything dark in it. I wasn't even aware of his existence before this moment, how can he die just right the moment he was supposed to propose to me?

Crouching down, I said a silent prayer asking the angels of heaven to escort his soul to heaven and give him the atonement of every sin he ever committed in his life. "Rest in peace." Mumbling that, I stood up and ran inside the building to try and find something. The cause for his murder.

Rushing past the crowd of students who were running down in panic and trying to evacuate the building as fast as they can, I climbed up the stairs somehow and stood on the isolated floor in front of the principal office. Finding the office boy locking the principal office doors hastily. Balling my hands tightly I ran up to him and holding his collar, turned him to me gritting my teeth in rage.

"Who the fuck was in there?" He rose his hands in the air surrendering and sweating shook his head. "Who the fuck was in there? Tell me now!!!" I asked while he still sealed his lips. "You're not playing good, and if I really put off this mediocre facade, you are in deep shit then." Pushing his back up to the closed door, I slapped him right across his face and as the mark of my hands got imprinted over his cheeks, he started crying wetting his pants for real as I had to pull myself away from him.

"Shit!!!" I cursed running my hands through my open locks as he slumped down on the ground still his lips sealed. In no way someone would want to go against Campbells, someone who is much enough to never show up in front of us with a glint of rivalry in their eyes but seeing the peon in front of me, I'm scared to admit but it seems like someone from Blood Natrix was here to make him scared and piss in his pants.

Turning around I jogged out of the place and came across the cops who were climbing the stairs. As soon as they saw me walking out, they bowed in front as I nodded to their greeting and walked away.

I rushed out of the gates of the college to see David walking past the students and coming to me. Once he stood in front holding me by my shoulders, he started examining in haste to see if I got hurt anywhere, and when he found none, he let a breath of relief pass through his lips.

"What is this ruckus about?" I asked looking into his captivating and worried amber eyes that he took from Papa while I took my brown eyes from mom.