02| THE PERFECT PLAN

My eyes wandered around as I walked over the sampietrini of Rome, the capital of Italy in the continent of Europe and more than that famous as 'The eternal city' around the globe

My eyes wandered around as I walked over the sampietrini of Rome, the capital of Italy in the continent of Europe and more than that famous as 'The eternal city' around the globe. It was another busy day for everyone as the upside-down chaotic environment did take a toll on everyone here.

It's 1st January 1969 as the city was engulfed with white snow all around while the temperature reached a maximum of 44° F. Not too freezing but for us humans enough cold to wrap ourselves with every layer that can provide warmth against this coldness.

My worn-out leather boots padded over the cobblestone as the cheap rug I covered myself in with a draping large hat covering my face for the non-curious onlookers to misjudge me as a beggar. Yes, I was dressed in tattered clothes which seemed older than the colleseum that still stood rich with magnificent beauty, unlike my appearance that did nothing to glorify instead benefiting me by changing my look.

Among the rows of the other beggars over the alley spread across from one end to another, I was sure that this shall be my day today.

Today, I'm finally going to get my hands over the people who are taking these beggars with them to underworld grounds for human trafficking and much more shit this name involves with it. The ugly truth of the world is that even after so many powerful people are there still none for once care about what really happens in the dark. And maybe even I haven't cared about as well but 3 years back my viewpoint of the world changed. And I came to known about the real vampires feeding off the human in the dark.

Shaking off the forbidden thoughts, I walked to the last beggar who was lying half-drunk on the ground and pushing him with my legs a little for him to finally scoot away to give me enough space to settle down.

I quietly sat over the ground while sniffing myself confirmed the smell of cocaine over my body and a little bit I inhaled before coming here just to make sure no one suspects me. I'm not into drugs and all the fucking shit but the only thing that is my priority is my mission and for that, I'm ever ready. Whatever it takes to complete it. And now, just for the mission I was acting like a drug addict which I inhaled half an hour ago but not too much to numb my senses but enough that no one suspects me.

The only reason for my subtle act is, every day according to my informant a man with black balaclava comes here and hands over the drug packets to the beggars on the street around 1'o clock. And according to the time tower building set across the street at the other end of the alley reflected the time in my eyes as the clock struck sharp 7 in the evening.

The plan is, I'm going to wait for another 4 hours here while looking around as my men, the well-trained assassins of the strongest killing organization, The serpents will roam around and keep a watch over everyone and me so when the time comes, all of us are ready for the big fish that needs to be caught.

Kelvin, my right-hand man gave me a side glance as he polished a boot of the worker who seemed to be going to an office party after work. Nothing new to say the least because judging and drawing the right conclusion about a person or any stranger was my job since always. And this demand was also a need as well since I'm none other than the girl every man in the country wants to bring down. Some want me in their bed acting all slutty and coy while others want me dead, no mercy shown. For me, it was just gameplay.