49| SURPRISE RADLEY STYLE

"Dadda, I'm a big boy

"Dadda, I'm a big boy. Please, don't treat me like a baby." I couldn't stop smiling when my champ whined. "Do you know, your mother used to say the same thing when I treated her like this?" he looked at me amused. "That is something new. I mean shouldn't Mama be old like you, so why would you treat her like a baby?" I chuckled at his words.

"Because your Mama was like you and still a baby..." I pinched his nose as the knot of the tie tightened accordingly through my fingers. "She was younger than me." I fixed his hair, combing them accurately before turning to the mirror to intake my look finally as well. 

"OOH... She never told me that before?" he spoke to himself that had me frown. I don't think sapphire would've talked to her 4-year-old son like that ever. She wouldn't and he would never understand even so. "What are you talking about, Champ?" He seemed to notice that I heard him which had his head whip towards me instantly. "Nothing Dadda, I was just thinking about what Mama used to talk to me all while, just that... you know," he shrugged. I nodded vehemently looking at him and turned my gaze to look at my appearance in the mirror.

A smile automatically registered on my lips. If Sapphire was here, she would have made some dramatic and lewd comments. The navy-blue suit and the cufflinks with my prior initials that I still loved to wear as my signature style remained the same. Even the chain brooch of the king's crown-like before. 

"Dadda, don't I look cool," I laughed hearing the amused voice of Krystallo who brushed off the imaginary dust from his shoulder, posing like a model of the vogue. God forbid, who has he taken after?

"I'm Krystallo Aloysius, you cannot laugh at me." He looked at me with squinting eyes while crossing his arms over his chest. I nodded pursing my lips but it became even harder. Damn, he is so much like Sapphire. She loved to boast about herself and there is no doubt how much she and her son resemble in personality. 

"If father and son are finished, I would like to announce that please, come with me downstairs your highnesses? We have somewhere to be." I laughed and Champ giggled hearing David who bowed smiling himself behind us. 

"Damn you man, at least come announced," I said holding with Krystallo and walking past him out to the hall. Krystallo seemed too happy about today that I've never seen him before. It was like he was anticipating this night. "What is making you glee like this, Champ?" David asked him and giving him a goofy smile he denied moving his head side to side.

"What so secretive?" David nudged him but he still remained firm with his sealed lips. I was enjoying this charade as we sat in the car. 

"You guys too hide secrets from me so why should I tell you any?" David shared a glance with me and I nodded, both of us remembering how Sapphire acted whenever it happened. God, this mini male sapphire would really be giving me a hard time. 

"Are we there, uncle Gustavo?" Krystallo asked me and before it, I can reply, Gustavo did. He is a new recruit that I hired 2 years back as well during the time period when Maria and David were going under the separation period.