34| MESSED UP FUN

"What is this all about?" I ignored Marshall and Adrian

"What is this all about?" I ignored Marshall and Adrian. The green-colored contact lens rounded my irises as I creased out the white t-shirt, black jeans, and the brown leather jacket. Covering my lower face with the mask, I raked my appearance in the mirror and smiled jovially.

"Perfect." With that compliment, turning around, my feet paced towards the gates of the mansion as I glided down the stairs and rushed to the newly bought black color Mercedez in front of me.

"At least tell us where the fuck are you going?" Adrian shouted but ignoring him, I slipped inside and started the engined zoomed over the road. I couldn't tell them because those bastards will take no time in reaching out to sapphire and telling her everything.

Memories might have died but what we had is still buried in my heart. I might have forgotten the touch and the kisses but deep down the lane of my mind, she is still my obsession. Now it is the high time I claim back what is mine.

Finally entering the forbidden area of the grand estate where the deep dense forest led me to the insides of the serpents, and as the clearing neared a magnificent tower of the organization stood in its divinity. Entering here also had me go through various security from guards who were too strict that they ever had me remove my mask but luckily before coming to the place, I had a makeup artist draw some ugly scar on the lower part of my mouth as much as they could, they did. He was exceptional in his work and it was what I'm grateful for.

Killing the engine in front of the building's parking lot, I ushered myself to enter inside the gates. A little wary, I climbed the stairs to reach the gates of the building and showing my visiting card was granted permission to enter. Walking to the reception and telling her purpose, she got me to the manager who was waiting for me since yesterday.

The recruitment for the place isn't easy I must say, in the interview of a day-long they had me go through fucking so many situations I might never go in my whole life but sucking up the fact, I still nailed it all.

"Oh, Mr. Aycn Loambardi. Welcome to the serpents," I shook hands with Francis who was the manager here. The man is big with brains than his body.

"Pleasure is mine."

Taking a seat, he gave me a quick run-through of all the procedures here, and I absorbed the data.

"When should I start?"

"Now, I have already spoken highly of you to Goddess, she is in her torture chambers, if you want we can start the tour of the building from there itself." I nodded and let him lead the way. We entered the elevator and pulled up to the 32nd floor of the building. He from there walked in the long hallway and entered one of the metal doors where the stairs descended as we climbed down, and in front, a transparent glass wall stood as a partition where Sapphire stood inside.

In the corner of the room, David was smoking a fat roll of cigarette, dragging a-long puff before releasing it in the air. I watched the pale lady clad in a denim jumpsuit, her beautiful brown hair rolled up in a tight bun while she leaned over the edge of the table, her back facing me as she tapped her feet on the floor anxiously.