BONUS CHAPTER- 01

"What you have done is wrong? You destroyed his innocence and for that, I will never forgive you, Hayden

"What you have done is wrong? You destroyed his innocence and for that, I will never forgive you, Hayden. Never. You created a monster, Hayden. A devil. Why does he have to be liable for something we couldn't become. We failed to bring justice to the victims. We are the reason this crime began, the bloodshed, the rivalry, the vendetta, revenge, it is all are doing. He doesn't have to go along with the flow."

"I did no such thing, Azura. I didn't create a devil or a monster, I created a king. A rightful king for the throne of the underworld, ruling every sin."

"No. More than you like to say it, yet he is nothing but a killing machine. A merciless killing machine."

"Oh, is it. Then fine, I happily accept that is the case. What happened to you, how I become a failure, the flaws that existed in us, I wanted to overcome them and so, I did. I created him to destroy who once dared to destroy me and my family."

"But isn't he, our family too?"

My tears dropped pathetically down to my cheeks. A monster. A devil. A heartless killer. A manipulating dictator. An inhumane and emotionless creature. That is him.

Hayden wiped all the goodness from him thinking it to be his weakness, even his smiles are darker than night. His black and cold heart, enough to freeze any light of warmth. His soul the color of destruction and chaos.

Hayden didn't do it right. He shouldn't have done that.

"He will destroy himself too. You made your own grandson a creature of darkness seeking blood for pleasure and emotions, to be a myth in his life. How could you? What will I answer Elmas now?

"We don't talk about dead people, Azura."

My silence sealed his anger thereafter as I spoke nothing more to him and ran out of his office to the foyer of the house. Waiting patiently for one man to return. Evander D'Angelo Aloysius. Son of Krystallo Aloysius and Elmas Aloysius.

My grandson.

Evander is a nightmare if he crosses anyone's path. A villain of every story.

I rocked myself back and forth, now sitting on the stairs and waiting for him. Sobbing and crying.

Before I even realized it, the air around turned serious and tensed. Hayden suddenly appeared, standing beside my seated form and more to my dismay, at the exact moment, the doors of the house opened, and walking inside came the man that shook the bricks of the mansion in fear with his overpowering presence.

His shirt, white as the light was now red. Dark blood red painting every corner from collars to front and the sleeves he rolled up to his biceps. His built-up physique was scary with how he looked, so much muscular built representing as if a god of war. The once used to be an impeachable stroke of his face but now marred with dominant and dark features, deep shade of tan from his muscles building and work in the sun sessions, those sessions where he got trained to become a reaper, a killer who never walks away without a soul leaving its body at his sight. His arms were inked with the scribbling of different meaning patterns.