22| MEANT FOR EACHOTHER

"Who are they?" She asked, annoyed, and I chuckled looking at her weird look

"Who are they?" She asked, annoyed, and I chuckled looking at her weird look. "This has to be some joke, isn't it? What are you up to mad man?" She sneered at me but I rolled my eyes and pushed her to the awaiting ladies in front.

"Work your magic," I told the ladies who escorted sapphire giggling mysteriously among them, though I know the reason very clearly.

"Now do we have the honor to change you, man?" I turned around smiling at David, Arian, and Marshall. They all were smiling at me and I sighed deeply at their mischievous glittering eyes. "Don't forget I'll have your sister tonight," I teased David and he smacked my head upside down groaning with disgust.

"Tell me anything but that... GROSS!!! How can my sister even think about looking at you?" He shrieked and we laughed but not before, a smile that made over on all of our faces.

"It is good to see her back again," Marshall said making the smile turn into a grin. "It does," I said gleaming with newfound happiness.

I was enraged to see that everyone was after her as soon she declared herself single. My blood boiled to even remember those fucking flooding proposals David and his father and uncle have to deny for gem's hand in marriage. My anger led me to do all that, I hated what I did but that was rather too late to even regret over.

But soon when I saw my resentment broke the very girl I love, there was left nothing which made me happy. She wasn't happy so how could I?

The girl to whom all my life, I told how much I was proud of her to be a woman and that how much respect I do have for her gender but all that dissolved with one action... I don't care what else happens but if her tears are a reason for my deeds, there is no way will I let it pass. No sinner loves to say the story of their deeds but even if they do live, there are marks for remembering the deeds. Always.

"What the fuck!!!" David gasped as I removed my shirt to change into a tux. Ignoring his eyes over my body, I took a white shirt from Adrian's hand and wearing it, started buttoning when David composed himself and darted his questioning eyes over me.

"Why are there whipping marks on your body?" He asked furiously but I said nothing as doing the last button, walking in the changing room and pulling the curtain over their faces, my hands undid the belt and then the button of the pants, as I slipped out of them changing into the white trouser of the tux.

Once done with it, I walked out pulling over the coat and then wearing the black bow.

"Damn it, answer me," David turned me over by the shoulder and stared into my eyes as of they somehow magically would answer him. "Don't work up. I told you already, no one lives to speak their deed if they hurt my gem, and even if they do live, they'll always have the warning mark walking throughout their life to make them remember."

"Are you crazy Ethan??? You whipped yourself to punish?" He barked angrily and clicking my tongue with my teeth I nodded with a smug smile. "My words are never a lie, David." He was silent but the whirlwind in his eyes was so much of a ruckus.