07| HIS CLAIMING

"Isabetta, I think you should go away," Marshall suggested, making me snort

"Isabetta, I think you should go away," Marshall suggested, making me snort. "I will not... this is my fiance's house and I will be the hostess soon. Do you think, I really will leave? Where is Ethan? He shall teach you dogs some senses... bloody dogs," she said cockily, lashing at Adrian and Marshall rudely, which made a vein pop on my forehead.

"Hey, missy... you're really blabbering too much shit. Looks like you haven't gone to the W.C. in the morning." I smirked giving her my adorable look and that was enough to flare her anger as Marshall and Adrian started laughing like fools.

"Adrian... Marshall... Isabetta?" A very raspy voice called them from behind and looking around Isabetta's tall figure, I came straight under the hooded gaze of Ethan who had a hoodie and sweatpants on.

He walked inside and stood beside Isabetta while Adrian and Marshall stood up in his presence and I lowered my gaze, changing my body language in a meek girl which sure I'm not and he knows a little from our last night's encounters.

Isabetta pounced in his arms, hugging his biceps and I rolled my eyes at the obvious which didn't go unnoticed by Ethan's eyes. Oh, and here I so tried to be the meek and docile girl. What an act? Aced it, Sapphire... marvelous from down the list.

"Baby, look at this wild girl. She was bullying me and calling me names, and saying you're not good enough for your position and I'm wasting my time. And these two dogs of yours... they just wagged their tales in front of her, belittling you with her. I'm so offended for you," she said and Ethan's eyes raked from me to Adrian and Marshall calculatingly.

"Pretty much, my snake and lizards act better than you when they want something," I said annoyed and stood upon the stool since, in comparison to him and just everyone here, my height is no match even if it's what makes me more elastic sometimes during missions but still... the truth is truth. Isabetta will be around 5'11 and all the males are variant of 6, and Ethan is the tallest among all... about 6'4.

Everyone looked at me, as I stood on the stool and did appear like a folklore bigfoot but that is better than being called a dwarf even if I'm 5'5.

Crossing my hands across my breasts, I stood fiercely but maybe Ethan didn't like it at all since I had his shirt on and nothing else inside out... well, his fault and not mine for ripping my clothes.

"Get down." His tone was demanding but I brushed it off. "Are you listening? Fucking get down." He yelled through his gritted teeth and I yawned. Everyone around him backed away scared of his now flaring anger. His missy also left his side cowering in fear and that's the moment he marched over to my side angrily and put me over his shoulder.

"Leave me, you fucking elephant... dinosaur..." I started punching his back and in return, he slapped my displaying butt in the air that was still covered with the hem of his shirt stopping over my thigh of which he made sure it stays like that until we are in some secluded area.