25| ONE YEAR TOGETHER

"Ahhh

"Ahhh..." I screamed, trying to catch my lost breath as Ethan thrusts in me. We never had gentle sex and this man would ravish me until the sun comes out if he begins in the evening and would if it's the day, I would only leave bed at dinner. God, what kind of cave dweller is he?

Sucking over my breasts, he bit my left nipple harshly as I scream his name relentlessly for the past four hours. Our hips slammed against each other with another extreme thrust from him. He moved over at an insane speed making my inside walls clench tightly around him as I tugged over his hair pulling his head up and claiming his lips in a heated and passionate kiss. Lapping my saliva mixed as a concoction with his, I deepened the kiss. Our whole body was covered in sweat as we ate each other like animals.

He flipped our position while kissed with me now on top of him and him beneath yet his erection was still inside me. His hands moved from my waist to my hips, squeezing my buttcheeks and slowly moving me over his hard length that slipping out and entered me again hitting all my sweet spots and making me scream in delicious delight.

Pulling away from the kiss, I teased his lips with my tongue and bit down on them sucking and drawing blood. He moaned my name loudly, "Gemmm... Ahhh..." I was liking how he responded just like always. Moving away from his lips, my mouth sucked its way down from his stubbled jaws to his neck where I bit his skin sucking over it, and then would lick it like some candy.

Down his collar bone, my mouth closed over his nipples that I sucked teasing its bug with my tongue which made him growl moaning my name yet again loudly. I switched to another simultaneously as my pleasurable assault would like always taint the dreams and nights of our maids and guards in the house to get the idea of what their masters are involved in. But also so they shall think twice before disturbing us.

Looking up at him, I slowly lifted my upper body in the air throwing my head at the back as my eyes rolled in the back of my head too when I started moving around him, riding him as I slipped his tough member in and out my core.

"Fuck!! Gem!!!" he cursed profanities under his breath as his fingers dig inside the skin of my buttcheeks. "Fuck, Ethan... Marito you feel so fucking good inside me," I wailed not moving at a fast pace as my tired body couldn't but it seemed like he wasn't much satisfied with the pace I moved because then, his hands started guiding me along his length in an urgent increased pace and set the tempo which had me biting my lips and my hands lifted up on my breasts that were bouncing up and down.

I squeezed my breasts moaning and tugged over my swollen and aching nipples rolling between my thumb and forefingers as my thumb pad increased the friction with Ethan's saliva coated on them and my arousal pounded in my every nerve heating my body like coke in the earthen burner.

"Ahhh..." "Ethannn..." We both moaned together reaching our highs as we exploded against each other. My fluid creaming around him as his semen filled my inside dripping down on him and the sheets beneath us. We both came around the sixth time and tiredly, I collapsed on his chest.