55| LOVE ME FOREVER

"I hate you

"I hate you." She cried, thrashing her arms and legs when I flipped her over her back, making it arc to lessen the contact with sheets and reduce the pain. She doesn't have to act as if she broke any bone in her anatomy. I cannot bring myself to pity her, the times I had to explain to our son what a fucking death is, what happens when people don't come back? It was hard, explaining to a child about death when I don't have to do it but she had me go through all that. The misery of accepting that someone will never be back, the time I made myself drink until I cannot feel anything anymore, senses lost. The anger to not have her made me lose my judgment. 

I was ready to trade my everything, even my own soul to god for her just to be safe and alive. Was it too much greedy to ask her to simply stay with me, bear with my drifts in temperament when I'm trying to overcome the loss of my family and possessions? She chose the other way round, and that wasn't me. She didn't choose me in the end. I didn't mean anything to her. Krystallo meant nothing to her. The family we created, us of our small world, nothing meant to her when she could live away and walk easy out leaving everything behind. But even then she thinks, she has a right to come back and claim it? 

No, she doesn't have that right. Not anymore.

Finally chaining her wrist by the bedpost and cuffing her feet, I stood in front of her laid form by the bed, and pulled my shirt above my head, dropping on the floor. Her breath caught up in her throat when she stared down at me. It wasn't the usual expression of desire nor did I have one inside to vibe with. I felt hatred towards her, pure hatred. And she... she was scared to stare me in the eyes now. That much root fear was instilled in her little mindless skull. 

"What you're doing is wrong?" I smirked licking my lips as she wailed tied by the bedpost and completely bare to me. Those crystal-like pearls dropping from her eyes ignited a newfound passion inside me. 

"You know what you've done sapphire?" I barked angrily at her and wincing she dropped over the bed, her back touching the sheets, and a string of distressing curses stormed out from her lips. Pulling my pants and undergarments down, I climbed up on the bed hovering her body.

"I am Azura, not sapphire!" She seethed in anger with venom in her tone, her teeth in a tight clench against each other. "Why not? Lie to yourself and when you'll end up screaming my name, we will see who you're," and that said, my smirk turned sinister and my lips molded against hers as tears of agony ripped her eyes. 

She dared to leave me and my son alone, now she has to pay for our broken selves.

Holding her throat in a choke grip, I sucked all the air out from her mouth. Her lips parted to breathe and I slipped my tongue inside restricting any supply of air. Her face was turning red when I tasted all of her mouth lapping each corner with my saliva and painting her mine, again. That distant feeling of loving her, caring for her evaded a conflict to my genuine pain in mind. I knew what I started is wrong, maybe a chance to hear her out won't hurt but it scares me what if, I will be hurt more in return?