Chapter Thirty-Nine

Alex makes his way up to me and kisses me. He rolls over and lays next to me. As time passes my head starts to clear. This did not go as I had planned. It is his birthday. He is the one that was supposed to have the happy ending. It’s his turn. I roll onto my side and start to undo his belt. He grabs my hand. He looks at me.

“You don’t have to just because…”

“I want to.” I cut him off.

He lets go of my hand and lays back. I finish with his belt and unbutton his pants. He lifts his hips off the bed and pulls his pants and boxer briefs down. I don’t know what to think at the sight of his erection. I’m not naive. I know what a cock looks like but it’s a different experience when it's happening. When I hesitate, taking the time to look at him in all his glory, he lifts my chin to look at him. 

“Do you know what to do?” His eyes searching my face.

I bite my lip, I’m starting to feel guilty for my lack of experience. His right hand takes my hand and places it around his erection.

“Squeeze, but not too tight. Now glide up so your fingers ripple over the head and then back down.”

His hand guides me the first time. The skin is tight and smooth. He angles himself so I am stroking him up and down instead of against his stomach. After a few strokes his pre-cum is starting to coat him and making my hand glide up and down easier. With his head laid back a moan escapes his lips. Knowing what I’m doing to him gives me more confidence. I start to move faster. 

“Anna, if you don’t stop I’m going to cum.” he growls out.

I don’t stop, I continue to move my hand up and down until he cums. I instantly stop as it shoots out onto his stomach. He grabs himself and his hand pumps up and down a couple more times as more cum is released. 

“Sorry, I thought you were done.” 

He grabs my face and kisses me hard.

“Trust me nothing about what you just did is worth apologizing about.”

He stands up. 

“I’m going to go clean up. I suggest you change out of that before I return.”

Seeing him walk around naked, not shy or reserved in any way is breathtaking. I get up and put my clothes back on before venturing out of the bedroom. I go to the bathroom and clean myself up. As I wipe I notice a small amount of blood. I know it can't be my period yet and I start to freak out when I wipe again and it also has a little bit of blood. I don’t know what to do so I text the only person I can ask about this. 

I’m freaking out. I’m spotting and I don’t know why!!! -S

OMG did you lose your V-card to some birthday sex?! -C

No...but there was some playing -S

You’re fine sweetheart. Because you haven’t had sex yet you are...well, intact. But depending on what “playing” you guys did that might not be the case anymore. -C

So I won't bleed my first time? -S

I don’t know? Just know it’s normal to spot when you first start messing around down there -C

Ok thanks. I was freaking out. -S

I better hear all about it, have a good night.-C

I put my cell back in my pocket and walk out to the living room. Alex is lounging on the coach in just a pair of sweatpants. I sit down next to him and lean into his side. I look up at him and smile. 

“How are you feeling?” He asks, a hint of concern in his voice. 

“I feel amazing. You?” I leave out my momentary panic in the bathroom.

“Couldn’t be better.” He beams down at me. “I have to say when I opened the box and saw the lingerie my first thought was I don’t think it will fit me. But it turned out to be my favorite gift by far.”

I laugh and smack his arm. He lays back on the couch pulling me on top of him. His fingers run through my hair and pull me down to kiss him. Once we part I lay my head down on his chest. My fingers trace the lines of his heart tattoo as my eyes grow heavy. Suddenly a knock at the door scares me half to death. I look at Alex who seems just as confused. We get up and he hurries to his room. Returning with a long sleeve being pulled over his head as another knock is heard. With guilt in his eyes he nods for me to go into the kitchen, out of sight. As is the normal when food is ever delivered. 

"Shit!"

Its all I hear from him before he opens the door.