Chapter 1

Sakura pov:

"Okay, do you feel this?" I asked my small patient as i poked her foot lightly with my pen.

"No I don't Ms. Sakura" the little girl said as i nodded, writing down notes on my clipboard.

"Dr. Haruno, what does that mean? What does she mean she doesn't feel it?"

"Well since you were in a car wreck and she took the brunt of the truck that hit you,  her leg was damaged severely, right now she has something called Peripheral Neruotherapy"

"And what is that doctor?"

"It's weakness,numbness, and pain from nerve damage, numbness is a big symptom in it, her leg should heal soon, and she'll be able to feel her foot very soon. But for now, this cast should stay on and make sure she wears her crutches to school and at home" i said.

"Thank you so much Ms Sakura!" The little girl said as i smiled sweetly at her patting her head placing a sticker on her leg cast.

"Give me a call anytime, if anything happens" i said to her mother as she nodded, she waved to me and smiled as she pushed her daughter out in a wheelchair provided by them by the hospital.

I walked out the room through the curtains,jotting things down on my clipboard as i walked through the halls of nurses and doctors towards my office.

Of course before i made it to my office i stopped by the rooms of little kids who were sick or hurt paying them a visit, saying prayers over the ones who were fatally ill and had little time left.

I eventually made it to my office, where i sat at my desk, going over different files and patient paper work.

"I could really use a coffee right now" i said under my breath as i kept looking through everything.

I guess my prayers were answered since, ino came knocking holding a paper cup holder with two coffee cups on the inside.

"Hey forehead!" She said walking in as i chuckled.

Forehead has been my nickname from ino since we were kids, the funny story behind it is, when we were about 8 years old i had fell on some concrete and for some reason when i did i scraped my forehead where a Diamond like shape scar formed in the middle and ever since then ino has called me forehead and I've always called her pig since when she laughs she snorts like one.

"You're a lifesaver pig..the best medical assistant ever" i said to her taking the coffee marked with my initials.

"So hows it going?" She asked as she took a seat infront of my desk.

"Well work is fine, you know sometimes stressful, you know all the paper work, and x-rays and scheduled surgeries" i blabbered.

"You know I don't mean work sakura...i meant how is going trying to find a man?out of our entire girl group you're the only single one"

I sighed, it's true I'm single, after a bad break up with my ex, I haven't dated in years, I'm only 23, so there's really no point in me thinking about dating when i can focus on work and making money.

"Ino...we're not doing this again" i said as i continued to write down prescriptions and other important things for my patients.

"All im saying is..you're a beautiful girl, you're wealthy, have a nice job, nice house, nice car, nice hair, and a beautiful personality any guy would kill to have you...ever since Rika in Highschool you haven't dated"

"Ino...I appreciate you but you know after what Rika put me through i just couldn't do it anymore...it was toxic and I'm not saying I'll never date again..but whats the rush? It's not like dating is a necessity in life" i said.