Chapter 8

WARNING: Remus

"Okay, we've got one Winston's confession," Janus said, pointing at Roman. He looked at Remus. "What about you?"

Remus shrugged. "I got caught on my knees with the headteacher's son." He said, checking his nails as if it wasn't a big deal. Logan stared at him.

"Sorry, Daniel?" He asked. "The headteacher's son Daniel? Who's running this detention?"

Remus shrugged again. "Mhm. What other son does the headteacher have?" He asked, sounding mildly interested.

"Don't you find Daniel really fucking annoying?" Virgil asked, closing his eyes again and lying down on the desk.

"Well yeah, when he talks." Remus said.

"So what I'm hearing," Janus said, "is that you do like taking orders. S'that right?"

Remus shrugged and grinned. "Guess you'll just have to find out, Jan."

"You two are disgusting, please shut up." Roman sang loudly. Janus looked up at the wall quickly, trying to hide the pink blush on his face.

"Sorry, you had sex with a transphobe?!" Logan asked. Remus shrugged. "No, don't just shrug this off!" Logan snapped. "You had sex with a transphobe. So are you always this fickle about your views on trans people and the people who hate our very existance or are we just lucky today?"

"Don't treat it like a personal attack, Logan." Remus said, picking at his nails. "Cause it's not."

"Well it fucking feels like one." Logan snapped.

"What d'you want me to do? Apologise?" Remus asked. He rolled his eyes. "That's not going to change the fact."

Logan sighed through his teeth, curling his hands into fists and uncurling them. "I need a time out." He muttered before getting up and storming to the back of the hall.

Virgil opened one eye and looked at Remus. "Word of advice," he said, positioning himself more comfortably, "leave Logan be for a bit and then apologise."

"For what?" Remus asked. Virgil shrugged.

"For being such an asshole." He said. "Lo's pretty quick to trust, of course he's going to take it as a personal attack that you slept with the person you later stood up against for him. He's hurt." Virgil said simply.

"Are you going to sleep?" Janus asked. Virgil shrugged.

"I'm trying to. If you all didn't have so much drama, I probably would be asleep." Virgil said.

"Why are you trying to sleep?" Roman asked.

Virgil sat up and stared struggling out of his hoodie as he spoke. "Because I'm tired and low on energy." He said, his voice muffled. He pulled his head free and took a huge breath, running a hand through his messy hair. Roman had to look away to stop himself blushing even redder. "Having an attack without any food takes a lot out of you."

"Wait, you haven't eaten?" Roman asked. Virgil pulled his T-shirt down over his jeans and shrugged.

"Wasn't that hungry this morning." Virgil looked up from fashioning his hoodie into an acceptable pillow and rolled his eyes. "I know you're gonna say it's 'not healthy', Princey, but I just couldn't care less. So save your breath. Mkay." Virgil threw his hoodie pillow down on the desk and lay down again. "Night."

"Are we meant to wake you up or...?" Remus asked.

"Wake me up if you want a needle in the eye." Virgil mumbled.

"Okay, see you when September ends, I guess." Remus muttered. Virgil laughed shortly before falling silent.

Roman craned his neck to get a better look. "Is he actually asleep already?"

Janus shrugged. "Who cares." He looked up from pulling strings out of his gloves. "If you're planning what I think you're planning, I'm going to kill you. I don't care that I don't like Virgil."

"What am I planning, smartass?" Roman asked.

"If you're planning to break him like you broke me, you're not going to be able to move for the rest of your life." Janus said. He looked Roman directly in the eye, looking like he was going to kill him right then. "Is that clear?"

Well. Um... yeah. I have nothing to say here.
Bye,
Blaize