Part 87

Maya POV

"Hmm I could stay here all day," I sighed peacefully as I lay on Carina's bare chest, the sun breaking through the curtains.

"I think I'll struggle to even move," Carina chuckled, tracing patterns over my arm and down my back.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smirked playfully.

We lay in silence for few extra minutes, simply enjoying each other's company.

"We can't leave Elva with Andy all day, we do need to get up soon," Carina pointed out.

"Who would we need to rescue more, Andy or Elva?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I think Elva will have had enough of Andy first," Carina laughed.

"I think so too," I agreed, pulling the covers off us both.

"I'll go make coffee and message Andy," I added as I climbed out of bed.

"Ahh ahh bellina," Carina did, grabbing my arm and pulling me back down.

"Baciami prima," she whispered.

I happily complied, smiling into her as her lips met mine. I lingered, deepening the kiss and pulling away only when I heard Carina moan.

I broke away and grabbed my robe.

"Hey," she pouted.

"What? You said kiss me," I shrugged, tying my robe and leaving her wanting more.

I quickly got the coffee made and messaged Andy.

^^^ Morning, how's my little one doing?^^^

^^^ I'm fine thank you, Elva's doing good too. ^^^

I rolled my eyes at her reply before messaging again.

^^^ You're a child Herrera! I'll be over to pick her up in an hour. ^^^

I put my phone down and started to make breakfast for Carina and I.
While I waited for everything to cook, I stared down at my hand, admiring the engagement ring. It really was perfect.

"Ciao bellina," Carina said, breaking me from my trance.

"Hi my love," I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do you like your ring?" She asked, chewing on her lip nervously.

"I love it, it's absolutely perfect," I told her, seeing relief in her dark, mesmerising eyes.

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked, twirling a piece of my hair between her fingers.

"Hmm always," I nodded.

"Elva helped me pick out the ring. She said it was like your eyes," Carina told me, smiling at the memory.

"She's got good taste," I said, staring down at my ring again, Carina's comment giving me an idea.

"Are you going to come with me to pick Elva up?" I asked, stepping back to finish making breakfast.

"I thought about going to go meet Teddy for coffee, I want to tell her about the engagement in person," she said, taking a seat around the table.

"That sounds good, I'll go and get Elva and take her somewhere for a treat," I smiled.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive. I could do with some mommy and Elva time. I've missed her so much this week, I feel like
I've done nothing but work," I sighed, placing down our food.