Chapter 49: Party Gone Ruined

(Harmony's) POV:

After leaving the Land of Dragons world, the others and I return to the gummi ship.

"Doesn't look like the Organization's base was in Mulan's world," says Luke.

"Well, naturally, they wouldn't make this easy for us," Hijikata points out.

"So, where do we go to now, mieu?" Mieu asks.

We all think for a moment, trying to figure out our next destination.

"How about Beast's castle? Didn't someone from the Organization try to manipulate Beast once?" I ask.

"Come to think of it...you're right!" Nagakura exclaims.

"The Organization tried to manipulate Beast?" Sora asks.

"Yeah. Some guy...I think his name was Xaldin, tried to trick Beast into not trusting anyone, so that he would end up becoming a Heartless. But it was actually his Nobody they were really after," Heisuke explains.

"We were able to help Beast come to his senses, but...Well, let's just say that it's a long story," says Asch.

"So if one of the Organization's members tried to do something like that, you're thinking that their headquarters might be somewhere in Beast and Belle's world?" Madison asks.

"I know that it's not my best guess. But we need to be sure and check every single world that's out there, including the ones we've already been to," I say.

Madison sighs. "Okay. In that case, hang on everybody."

Madison presses a few buttons and gets the gummi ship moving, heading towards Beast and Belle's world.

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile, in Beast's castle, Belle hums a soft tune to herself, looking forward to something. She wears a lovely yellow ballgown and takes a good look at herself in the mirror, wanting to be ready for tonight's event.

"I hope tonight goes well," the wardrobe says.

"So do I. But I wonder why he's so nervous," Belle says.

"The master does have his shy side, you know," the wardrobe points out.

(Harmony's) POV:

When we arrive, we enter the Beast's castle. And speaking of which, there, standing next to the staircase is Beast himself. Instead of the purple cloak he always wears, he's now dressed in a nice suit. I'm not sure what the occasion is, but he seems to be worried about something as he paces back in forth.

"Hey there!" Sora calls out, gaining Beast's attention.

Donald takes a look around for a moment. "No Heartless and no Nobodies!"

"I think they're close, though..." Goofy says.

"Keep your guard up, everyone," Asch warns.

In the middle of our conversation, Beast makes a growling sound, not seeming pleased about something.

"What are you mad about this time?" Okita asks.

"Why are you here?" Beast asks, looking annoyed.