Chapter 36: Space Paranoids

(Harmony's) POV:

Leon guides us through the hallway until we find what we've been looking for; Ansem's computer. Sora rushes to the computer.

"This is it!" Sora exclaims, then starts to type on the computer's keys. "Where's Kairi? Where's Riku?"

As we walk in the room, we notice that the computer isn't showing any answers. Then all of a sudden, Sora slams his hands on the computer keys, as though he's trying to pummel it. I start to become worried, worried that he might end up breaking it. My worries immediately disappear when I see Madison bonk Sora on the head with the hilt part of her Keyblade.

"What're you doing, you idiot!?" Madison questions, glaring at him. "A computer is a delicate piece of equipment! You can't just go on doing whatever you want!"

"Easy...You wanna break it?" Leon asks.

"Oh, sorry," Sora says, realizing his mistake as he rubs the bump on his head. "I just thought a good smack would fix it. Guess I got a little carried away."

"A little? More like a lot," Madison points out, then examines the computer by pressing a few keys.

"So...How is it?" Heisuke asks.

"It looks like it's okay. But we'd better be careful next time. This thing contains some very important data. One wrong move and you can say goodbye to all that precious information," Madison explains.

"Oh, come on. It can't be that bad," Sora says.

"Oh, yes it can! If we break this computer, we'll never be able to get any of that data back!" Madison yells, looking ready to strangle Sora for not taking this seriously enough.

"She's right, Sora. You really need to learn not to be so laid back about things like this," I say.

Goofy makes some kind of noise, making all of us turn our attention on him to see what's wrong. He seems to be looking at the ceiling for some reason. Not only that, but Chibi and Kuro seem to be barking at something, looking up at the ceiling as well. When the rest of us look up, too, we see a small blue thing holding onto the ceiling. It loses its grip and makes a perfect landing on the computer, catching all of us by surprise.

"What the--! What the heck is that thing!?" Nagakura questions.

"It's kinda cute," I say, getting a good look at the thing.

"Forget that! It's going to damage the computer!" Madison exclaims.

"Get offa there!" Donald yells.

Donald makes the move to grab it, but the blue thing easily dodges his move, jumps on Donald's head, and then onto the floor. This makes Donald furious. He turns around, but accidentally steps on the computer keys. We then start to hear an alarm go off.

"Attention current user. This is a warning," an unknown voice says. "Further misuse of this terminal will result in immediate defensive action."

"What's that?" Mieu asks, a little scared, hiding behind Luke's back for safety.

"Who's there?" Luke asks.

"I am the Master Control Program," the voice says. "I oversee this system."

"Okay. Then where are you?" Okita asks.

Before anything else can be said, Donald carefully tries to get off of the computer. But instead, all he ends up doing is pressing a button, making the alarm go off again.