Chapter 69: Facing Xemnas Part 2/A Way Back Home

(Harmony's) POV:

The others all take their turn going through the Dark Corridor. All that's left is me, Sora, Kairi, Madison and Riku.

"Hey, let's go home!" Kairi exclaims, standing in front of the Corridor of Darkness.

"Madison, Riku...C'mon," Sora says.

Riku nods his head. "Yeah."

"Ready to go back, Mads?" I ask.

"As I'll ever be," Madison answers.

Just as we're ready to leave, the Dark Corridor starts to close, with Kairi inside of it. Kairi notices this and reaches a hand out to us.

"Harmony! Sora! Madison! Riku!" she calls out.

We try to hurry. But before we can even reach Kairi, the Dark Corridor closes.

"What...?" Sora asks, confused.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't know, but we've just lost our only way out," Madison says.

"Don't tell me...!" Riku exclaims.

Could it be...? Is Xemnas still alive!?

As if answering my unsaid question, I start to sense Xemnas' presence, making me look in the direction it's coming from. I notice something that looks like a crystalized form, which gives off this huge bright light. Then something that looks like a dragon emerges from it, no doubt being controlled by Xemnas. It flies in our direction and knocks into the castle, purposely making it tip over.

The tower we're on tilts, making us try to hold on for dear life. Something then catches Madison and Riku's attention. I'm not sure what, but they start to make a run towards something.

"Riku!" Sora calls out.

"Madison!" I exclaim.

They ignore us and jump onto something that looks like a pair of hovercrafts. After getting them to operate, Riku and Madison try to angle their hovercrafts under me and Sora.

"Harmony! Sora!" Riku calls out.

"Get on, quick!" Madison exclaims.

Seeing how we have no other options, Sora and I jump off from the tower and land on the hovercrafts. While Sora gets on Riku's hovercraft, I land on Madison's. Riku and Madison then try to get us out of here, but that dragon starts to chase after us. Seeing how we weren't going to get out of this situation that easily, we had no choice but to fight.

It wasn't easy, though. Upon closer inspection, the dragon turns out to be Xemnas' own personal battle ship. He sends some tiny Nobody ships and shoots laser beams at us. We try to fight ourselves, while also being careful to not get hit or fall off.

While Sora and I used our Keyblades to take care of the Nobodies, Riku and Madison would have the hovercrafts shoot out their own lasers at the dragon, getting rid of its tail, engines and wings. Without anything to keep it in the air, the dragon falls into the depths below. Unfortunately, our fight is far from over when Xemnas uses his power, surrounding practically everything, including us, in a dark cloud. When the cloud clears, we find ourselves in a completely different place, almost like a very spacious cavern with skyscraper buildings covering the walls.