Chapter 41: One Thing After the Other Part 1

(Harmony's) POV:

After Demyx's body fades away, Sora speaks up. "Anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?" he challenges, making the others and I give him wide eyed looks, thinking that he's crazy for wanting to challenge the rest of Organization 13.

"Hey, Sora! Don't antagonize them!" Donald exclaims.

"You are such an idiot. We were lucky to make it out of that fight because there was only one of him and a lot of us. If the remaining members show up and attack us, we won't even stand a chance," Madison lectures.

"Look, we all know that you want to save Kairi and Chizuru, but if we're going to take care of the Organization, we need a plan first," Harada says, agreeing with what Madison said.

"Besides, we were having trouble with Demyx, because we underestimated him. And if he was that tough, there's no telling what the other members in the Organization are capable of," Luke points out. "Right now, let's just focus on what we can do here."

"Yeah, we gotta go help our friends out first," Goofy says.

"Oh. Sorry," says Sora, as he takes everyone's words into consideration.

"We better hurry. Who knows how long the others will last if we don't get to them," Heisuke points out.

"Then let's go!" Donald exclaims.

We all nod our heads in agreement and decide to get a move on. However...

"Aha! There you are!" a familiar voice exclaims, making us stop in our tracks.

We turn around and see that it really is none other than my dad and the King, who both have angered looks on their faces, with Amaterasu by their side. They come toward us. The others and I become a little nervous, guilty for having to disobey them and running off like that.

"What were you thinking?" Dad asks, facing me and Madison. "The both of you."

"Sorry, Dad. It's just..." I try say, not sure how to explain myself.

"We can't just abandon everyone to save ourselves like that. It wouldn't be right," says Madison. "Even if you decide to punish us, we were just doing what our hearts were telling us to do; help our friends."

My friends and I all brace ourselves, expecting a lecture at best. But what they say next takes us completely by surprise.

"You sure have lotsa friends to help," says the King.

"Seriously?" Nagakura asks.

"Did not see that coming," says Luke.

"You and me both," Harada says.

"For reals? I actually thought you two were going to yell at us," Okita says.

"Wait, you're not mad?" I ask.

"Believe it or not, when I was your age, I was a lot like you. So, I can understand your actions," says my dad, making me glad to hear him say that.

"Are we to assume that means you'll be helping us?" Saito asks.

My father nods his head. "Correct."

"So, I guess we better all pull together and finish this battle for good!" the King exclaims.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" Sora, Donald and Goofy exclaim in sync, straightening themselves.

Just as we're about to get going, I notice Stitch's ear twitch a little. Not only that, but Chibi, Kuro and Amaterasu start to bark, catching our attention. I'm not sure what could be wrong, but they look uneasy about something.