Chapter 4: The Seven Wonders

(3rd) POV:

"Restoration at 79%," the computer voice says.

(Madison's) POV:

"Their progress is astounding," DIZ says, examining the monitors.

"So what happened?" Riku asks, tossing the same blue sphere Roxas had in his hand, while I hold onto Harmonyx and Xamira's spheres.

"Namine's encounter with Harmonyx put her heart in contact with Kairi's heart," says DIZ. "And that, in turn, affected Harmony. You see?"

"What about Xamira and Roxas?" I ask, placing the spheres into the money pouch that Riku took from Harmonyx.

"No. Although Sora has a connection with Kairi and Harmony, Roxas isn't connected to Kairi. And Xamira is merely a fractured Nobody. There's no point in letting it return to Harmony, when it has nothing to give her. Harmonyx has everything that Xamira lacks," DIZ says, causing me to glare at him.

Riku notices my distress and places a hand on my shoulder, to help calm me down. "Namine...She's a wonder," Riku says, changing the subject.

"She wasn't born like other Nobodies," says DIZ. "She can interfere with the hearts and memories of Harmony and those aligned with her."

"But who's Nobody is she? And while we're at it, how is it possible that Harmony has two?" Riku asks.

"I could tell you...But first, perhaps you could tell me your true name?" DIZ asks.

Riku removes his hood, revealing silver hair, golden eyes, and brown skin.

"It's Ansem," is all he says.

I give him a sad look, feeling bad that this had to happen to him. But even so, I'm not giving up on finding a way to change him back. For a minute there, I thought DIZ looked shocked, but he soon laughs.

"It's an honor, Ansem!" DIZ exclaims.

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile, in a large white room, there are thirteen chairs, where all of the Organization 13 members have their meetings.

"No way!" Axel exclaims, shocked and outraged by what he just heard. "It's too soon! You can't seriously get rid of them."

"It's an order. Why do you hesitate?" one of the Organization members ask, who has their face covered by a hood. "You who has been ruthless towards those who turned their backs on the Organization?"

"But it's not like that!" Axel insists. "They didn't betray us. They CAN'T come back!"

"If they don't return, you know what you must do. Or you will face the consequences," the Organization member says, making a spear appear, then sends it flying at Axel, only cutting a few strands of his blazing red hair.

The leader of the Organization holds an arm up to stop anymore action. As for the spear that landed next to Axel, it soon disappears. Then from the leader's hand, a white ball of electricity appears. It doesn't take long for Axel to realize what that means.

"So you'll turn me into a dusk..." Axel says, not pleased with his situation. As much he wants Xamira, Roxas and especially Harmonyx to be safe, he knows that he doesn't have any other choice on the matter. Axel then scoffs, not pleased with any of this. "All right. I'll do it! If that's what you want."