Chapter 60: Radiant Garden Renewed/Sephiroth

(Harmony's) POV:

After making sure that we're ready, my friends and I head inside, where we see a bright red pillar, spinning around at a really fast pace. And that's not all. Commander Sark is here, too.

"Who was that?" Sora asks, not recognizing him.

"Sark. The MCP's number two," Tron answers.

"Tenacious little bugs! Your time is up. Prepare for de-resolution!" Commander Sark exclaims.

Commander Sark summons a bunch of Heartless to help him. But unfortunately for him, my friends and I are no amateurs when it comes to fighting them off. It didn't take long for us to get rid of the Heartless and defeat Commander Sark.

Once we have him on his knees, Commander Sark struggles to stand up. "You're very persistent, Tron."

"I'm also better than you," says Tron.

"We...would have made a great team..." says Commander Sark.

Tron's disc begins to glow, then he hurls it at Commander Sark, making a direct hit. Commander Sark collapses and gets surrounded by electricity, proving that he's down for the count.

"Now for the MCP!" Tron exclaims.

"This thing is the MCP?" Nagakura asks, all of our attention on the spinning red pillar.

"That's it. Ugly, isn't it?" Tron asks.

It's hard to tell with how fast it's spinning, but upon closer inspection, I can barely see a face, proving that what Tron says is true.

"Tron...Don't you understand? We don't need Users. We've advanced--they're superfluous. Be a part of me, and together the world will be ours to control!" the MCP exclaims.

Tron shakes his head. "MCP. You still don't get it, do you?" Tron asks, refusing to accept the MCP's offer.

The MCP eventually comes to a complete halt, making its face more clear for us to see. "Sark...Sark! All my functions are now yours!"

We see a light surround Commander Sark's body. He stands up, looking as though we hadn't damaged him at all. Not only that, but he gets bigger, becoming the size of a giant. The MCP then surrounds itself with a ring, almost resembling a barrier.

Since the MCP gave Commander Sark a boost, fighting him becomes a little tough for us to handle. After defeating Commander Sark, we try to destroy the ring that surrounds the MCP. Once we destroy the ring, Tron activates the new program he got, eradicating the MCP for good. The MCP turns from red to blue, and then disappears into oblivion, along with Commander Sark, proving that it worked.

Tron jumps in the air, looking happy. "We did it!"

I can't help but giggle. "I didn't know that you had a silly side."

Realizing what he just did, Tron calms himself by clearing his throat, then smiles. "I learned it from you. Of course, I do have my silly limits."

"Okay, then I'll tweak your program when I get back to the User world," Sora says.

"You? Maybe we better not try that," Tron says, having a bad feeling about what Sora might do.

"Aww...How 'bout it, guys? Singin' Tron? Dancin' Tron! Sound good?" Sora asks.