Chapter 34: Kairi and Chuzuru Captured

(3rd) POV:

"Let me go!! Let go, or I'll bite!" Kairi exclaims, still struggling to break free of Axel's grip.

"You're a horrible person! Let her go right now!" Chizuru exclaims, pounding on Axel's back, trying to help Kairi, while Pluto barks and growls angrily.

"Shhh! Keep it down! We can't let them find--OWWW!!" Axel begins to say before Kairi bites his hand, making him let go of her. Kairi breaks free, and steps away from Axel, with Chizuru and Pluto right next to her. "Owww...You little...I'd say you're ticking me off...except that I don't have a heart. But even without a heart, this hurts!"

"How could you!?" Kairi questions, on the verge of tears. "Not only did you separate us from Sora, but that could have been my chance to see Harmony, and Chizuru's chance to see her friends again!"

(Harmony's) POV:

"Boy does it feel great being with everyone again," says Sora, who is most likely feeling nostalgic of our previous adventures. "But I can't believe I've lost Kairi again. Sorry, Harmony. I said I'd keep Kairi safe, but I broke my promise."

"Sora, you really need to stop blaming yourself already. These things happen," I say.

"Don't be sad!" Donald exclaims.

"Donald's right, you know! Harmony is the key that connects everything!" Goofy exclaims.

"Even so, it's all MY fault," Sora whines, looking down at his feet.

"He's really taking this pretty hard, isn't he?" Heisuke asks.

"In more ways than one," Harada answers.

I sigh then grab Sora's ear, and pull it a little, gaining his attention. "Now, look here! We got Kairi back once before, and we'll do it again. So, man up!"

I let go of Sora's ear, and he rubs it in pain. "Ow! Jeez, Harmony! That hurt!" he exclaims.

"Then learn to get a grip already," I say with my arms crossed. "You sure can be petty sometimes. And last time I checked, acting this way isn't good for anyone, whether it's your health or something else."

"I agree. You said you wanted to take responsibility, right? Then stop whining about it," says Okita, making Sora pout.

"So, any ideas on how we're going to be able to track down the Organization?" Nagakura asks, making all of us put some thought into it.

"...I do have something in mind, but I don't know if it's going to work or not," I say.

"If you think it'll help, then say it," Saito says.

"Okay, well, remember the last time we were in Hollow Bastion? My mom said so herself how she had been receiving letters from my dad. Which is why, I think that maybe we should pay Hollow Bastion a visit to see if my mother has heard anything or not from my dad, and see if he's told her anything about the Organization recently," I explain, making the others put some thought into it.

"It doesn't seem like much, but it is a start," Hijikata says.

"And it might be the only clue we've got," Harada points out.

"So..." I begin to say.

"Looks like we're heading to Hollow Bastion," Asch says.

"Does this mean we'll get to see Leon and the gang again?" Sora asks, excited.