Chapter 13: To Beast or Not to Beast

(Harmony's) POV:

"You think the dungeon's past this door?" Donald asks.

"C'mon, we gotta set those servants free!" Goofy exclaims.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

Now that there aren't any Heartless down here, we can finally enter the dungeon. All that's in here, however, is some piles of hay, a couple of chairs with a candelabra and a clock, and a crate with a teapot and a teacup on it.

"There's nobody here," Okita says.

"You mean there's nobody to rescue?" Donald asks.

"Did someone say 'rescue'?" a new voice asks.

A different voice then makes a shushing sound. "Keep quiet. It might be THEM."

My friends and I all share a look, confused on where those voices are coming from.

"Oh, they look like nice people to me," a third voice says.

"We are nice. We're your friends," Mieu says.

"That's right. Belle sent us here to save you," I say.

Suddenly, the clock, candelabra, teapot and teacup come to life. They head towards us while my friends and I all become amazed by what we see. I then start to recall what the wardrobe said, making me realize that this might be what she meant.

"What the...! What the heck are those!?" Nagakura asks, in shock, pointing a finger towards the clock and candelabra.

"What? Never seen a candelabra or a clock?" I ask.

"Or even a tea set before?" Asch asks.

"Let's just that certain objects don't exist where we're from," Harada answers.

"I'm not sure how much more of this I can take..." Okita says, most likely in shock about seeing inanimate objects coming to life.

"Couldn't agree more," says Hijikata.

"Bonjour messieurs and mademoiselle," says the candelabra.

"I'm Harmony. This is Asch, Luke, Donald, Goofy, Chibi, Mieu, Hijikata, Okita, Saito, Heisuke, Harada and Nagakura," I say.

Right after I make the introductions, Donald grabs the clock. "...D-don't touch! I-I am self-winding, sir!" the clock exclaims as he is picked up by Donald.

Donald then starts to shake the clock like crazy.

"Donald, stop that!" I exclaim, snatching the clock away and carefully placing him down. "So, what are your names?"

"My name is Lumeire, mademoiselle," the candelabra says.

"I am Cogsworth," says the clock.

"I'm Chip!" the teacup exclaim.

"I'm his mother. You can all call me Mrs. Potts," says the teapot.

Chibi sniffs Chip a little, then gives him dog kisses. This causes Chip to laugh.

"I'm glad you're all okay," I say, bending down on my knees a little.

Lumiere then gets back on one of the chairs. "It is we who are overjoyed to see you!"

"Did somebody put a spell on you guys, too?" Luke asks.

"Yes, that's right...You've heard! It was the enchantress," Cogsworth answers.