Chapter 61: Two Twilight Towns

(Harmony's) POV:

After our search in Hollow Bastion, we found nothing. According to Leon and the others, they couldn't find anything that looked like an entrance to a different world, or anything that might be related to the Organization. Even Tron didn't have any luck, either.

"So, where do we go to now, mieu?" Mieu asks.

"We've checked every world there is on the map," Madison says, then slams her head on a nearby table. "Ugh! I don't even know where to look anymore."

"The Organization's world has to be somewhere out there!" Sora whines.

Suddenly, we hear an all too familiar alarm. A screen appears and it shows Chip and Dale.

"Please tell me you two have some good news for us right about now," says Luke.

"About that, Luke, there's this huge black thing that suddenly appeared!" Chip exclaims, having us see something new on the world map.

Our eyes all widen at what we see. Part of it is covered by a thick green cloud, but it looks like a huge building floating above multiple buildings. And not only that, but the larger building has the Nobodies Insignia on it!

"Could that be...?" I try to ask.

"The Organization's world?" Asch asks.

"Maybe that's the source of the weird reading we picked up before!" Dale exclaims.

"And there's something funny about Twilight Town," Chip points out.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Heisuke asks.

"I'm seeing two of 'em!" Chip answers.

"Look! It's another huge energy reading! And it's coming from someplace near the town," Dale informs.

"Two Twilight Towns. But what could that--" Madison says, before coming to an immediate realization of something. "Of course! Now it all makes sense..."

"M-Mads?" I ask, confused on her sudden change in attitude, especially when she quickly gets to work on the Gummi Ship's controls.

"I dunno what's going on, fellas, but it sure looks like there's some big trouble brewing around Twilight Town!" Chip exclaims.

"Uh, right. Thanks for telling us," I say. The screen then goes black, while the others and I turn our attention on Madison. "Mads, what is going on?"

"The entrance to the Organization world, it's in Twilight Town," Madison answers.

Our eyes all widen. "What? But how can you be sure?" Harada asks.

"It's a long story, and too complicated to mention all of the details. But back when Riku and I were trying to help Harmony and the others get their memories back, we teamed up with a guy named Diz. He had this computer and used it to create a second Twilight Town to throw the Organization off the trail when Harmonyx, Xamira and Roxas escaped from them," Madison explains.

"He was actually able to do that?" Nagakura asks, shocked.

"And how is this related to the entrance?" Hijikata asks.

"Because it was used as a temporary hiding place for Harmonyx, Xamira and Roxas, until the Organization discovered it, mostly by Axel. We stopped using Diz's computer after you guys met in Twilight Town. If I can access Diz's computer, I can do a full scan to pinpoint the areas where Axel appeared in the second Twilight Town. The entrance has to have been recorded and captured as data, making it impossible to be closed up by the Organization, even if they wanted to, kind of like how Ansem was able to copy all of the original data from Tron's world. I just can't believe how stupid I am for not realizing it sooner," Madison explains.