Chapter 20: Auldrant

(Harmony's) POV:

"So, what was it like, ending up in the past?" Heisuke asks.

Before leaving the Disney Castle, we make sure to get the coordinates for the next world from Chip and Dale. Now, we're all set to go on the Gummi Ship, and are on our way.

"Weird. Definitely weird," Luke answers.

I nod my head in agreement. "Definitely, especially since we saw Pete's past self help us out in fighting his present self," I say.

"Not only that, but everything was in black and white! Even us!" Mieu exclaims with a bright smile, earning a bark of agreement from Chibi.

"Seriously? What the heck kind of world was that?" Nagakura asks.

"Speaking of which, any idea on where we're heading to now?" Okita asks.

"Look!" Donald exclaims.

We all notice a world coming into view. It's very beautiful, especially since there's this giant ring around it. As we get closer, I soon realize that the ring is actually made of a bunch of crystals, making it all the more beautiful.

"I don't believe it," Luke says, his eyes widening in shock.

"What is it?" Saito asks.

"...It's Auldrant," Asch says all of a sudden, making all of us turn our attention to him. "It's the world that Luke and I come from."

Some time later, we land the Gummi Ship in an area that we think might be safe enough. Luke told us how Auldrant is different from any other world we've been to, because it's filled with all sorts of monsters. So, we needed to pick an even safer place to land the Gummi Ship. Since it's late, though, we had to camp out tonight.

We even made a campfire to help keep us warm for the night. While Luke and Mieu seem happy to be back home in the world they come from, Asch has been silent the whole time. He hasn't even come near the fire to join us.

"Mieuuuu. Is Asch okay?" Mieu asks.

"I know that this is his home, but he shouldn't be on his own for too long. We don't know what monsters could be out there," Saito points out.

I soon sigh. "I'll go talk to him," I say, getting up from my seat.

I then start to walk to where Asch is sitting, which is several feet away from the campsite, with Chibi following close behind me.

"Does this have anything to do with your past?" I ask as I sit next to my boyfriend.

"No idea what you're talking about," Asch answers, starring at the ocean that isn't far from where we are, which shines beautifully, reflecting the light from the moon and the stars.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh. "I can tell, you know. Unlike Luke or Mieu, you don't seem all that thrilled to be back home. So, I'll ask again. 'Does this have anything to do with your past'? Because I remember everything you told me about what it is you went through when your own sword master kidnapped you, and how angry you used to be around Luke because you felt that you were being replaced," I point out. Asch finally turns his attention to me, giving me an annoyed look, but I refuse to back down from this. "If you don't want to to talk about it, you don't have to. But you should know that I am worried about you, and I want to understand what it is you're going through, so that I can try to help."