Chapter 66: Nobodies Revealed

(Harmony's) POV:

Now that we're all back together with our friends, we all agree that it's best to stick together as we defeat the remaining members of the Organization. While trying to keep a lookout for my father and the King, we end up encountering Dusks along the way. Thankfully, it doesn't take long to defeat them.

"Is everyone okay?" Riku asks.

"Yup!" Kairi exclaims.

"We're all fine," Harada says.

For some reason, Sora starts to laugh, making the rest of us confused on what's so funny. "What?" Riku asks.

"No...It's just--Now that we're all together, nothing can stop us!" Sora declares with a smile.

"There you go again! You're always underestimating the enemy, Sora!" Donald lectures.

"I keep telling you to quit being so cocky!" Madison exclaims.

"Well, it's true, isn't it?" Sora asks with a pout.

Riku places a hand on Madison's shoulder. "You're right. He's always been like that."

The others and I all share a look, knowing exactly what the other is thinking. Whenever it comes to Sora being careless, and not thinking things all the way through, the others and I can't help but find it to be tiresome at times. In Madison's own words, Sora could learn a thing or two from the rest of the guys in our group.

"I feel your pain," Riku, Madison, Asch, Donald and Hijikata say in sync, giving each other sympathizing looks.

"Yeah..." says Riku.

"Wak..." Donald quacks.

"I'd hoped spending time with Kairi would help him mature a little," Madison says with a sigh.

"Understandable..." Asch says.

Hijikata lets out a sigh of his own. "In more ways that one."

"What are you sympathizing about!?" Sora questions.

We then continue on our way, trying to not get lost in the castle. Along the way, we come across an unusual room.

"This room looks creepy," says Mieu.

"Yeah, it almost looks like a graveyard," says Luke.

It's true. There are about a dozen monuments, and most of them are broken.

"I think these might be the Organization members' graves," Madison suggests.

"What makes you say that?" Asch asks.

"Look," Madison says, gesturing to one panel on the floor that looks like a shield with spikes. "This weapon showing on this floor panel belonged to one of the same Organization members that Riku and I fought back in Castle Oblivion."

"She's right. This one over here shows Demyx's weapon," Harada points out.

"And that one over there is Axel's," Heisuke says, pointing to another panel.

"But how can they be considered as graves when some of the Organization members are still alive?" Chizuru asks.

"I don't know. All I do know is that we might've reached a dead end," says Riku.

"Think we might've taken a wrong turn?" Nagakura asks.

Chibi, Kuro and Stitch all sniff around, then something catches their attention. While Chibi and Kuro bark at one of the unbroken, glowing monuments, Stitch tugs on my clothes a little, and points at the said monument.