Chapter 26: Visiting Agrabah

(Harmony's) POV:

We left Port Royal as fast we could. It only took a while to get back to our Gummi Ship because we left it parked near Will and Elizabeth's home, and returning there took us three days to do so.

"I wonder what new worlds we'll be going to," Mieu says.

"Same," Nagakura says, looking excited.

"Let's see...Two new worlds appeared and they're..." Donald says, pushing some buttons for the screen to show.

What's shown on the screen takes me by surprise. "No way!" I exclaim, excited.

"What's up with you?" Okita asks.

"She's just excited because those two worlds are actually places we've been to before," Asch answers.

"Those worlds are called Agrabah and Halloween Town. We've got some friends who live in those worlds," says Luke.

"Seriously? Guess that means we'll be meeting more friends of yours, huh?" Heisuke asks.

"Definitely. I can't wait to see them again," I say, earning an excited bark from Chibi.

(3rd) POV:

In the streets of Agrabah, a parrot, Iago, flies around. He soon perches himself on one of the buildings and sighs. Then something catches his attention as he notices Harmony and the others, with new people that he's never seen before.

(Harmony's) POV:

After some careful thought, we decided to go to Agrabah, to pay Aladdin and Jasmine a visit.

"Agrabah! We made it!" Donald exclaims.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Heisuke exclaims, gawking at what he sees here.

"And hot," Nagakura says, wiping some sweat from his forehead.

"Agrabah is in the middle of a desert," Asch points out.

"So, let me get this straight, you're friends with another princess, and she's one of the princesses of heart, like Harmony?" Okita asks.

I nod my head. "That's right. Like Belle and Beast, Jasmine and Aladdin are also well aware of there being other worlds that exist out there, so there's no need to hide anything from them. Back then, we were just as clueless about the whole princesses of heart thing, like you guys. But during our travels, when we first came to this world, we ended up becoming friends with them and Genie," I explain.

"What's a genie?" Harada asks.

"A magical being that grants you only three wishes," Mieu answers.

"I know it's late on the subject, but you have some bizarre friends," says Hijikata.

"I know. But travel to as many worlds as we have, and you eventually get used to it," I say.

"So, this Genie, can he really grant any wish?" Heisuke asks.

"Almost. See, when you're a genie, there are certain rules you've gotta follow. Genies aren't allowed to kill anyone, make anybody fall in love with anyone else, or even bring back the dead," Luke explains.