Chapter 62: Flames of Friendship

(Harmony's) POV:

We all wait patiently as Madison gets to work, trying to operate Diz's computer. She soon lets out a sigh.

"That bastard..." she says, annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Hayner asks.

"I can't make it work without a password," Madison answers.

"Passwords again!? This is why I hate computers..." Sora whines

"Do you have any idea what the password might be?" the King asks.

We all then start to put some thought into it.

"What about the clues that Riku gave us?" Harada suggests.

"Yeah...Riku," the King says, looking uncomfortable.

"Well, we only got this photo..." Goofy says.

"Let me see that..." says Pence. "Huh...? Wait a second, what's up with this picture? It's us and three kids I've never seen before!"

"Whoa, you're right!" Olette exclaims, her and Hayner taking a look at the photo themselves.

"Who are these guys!?" Hayner questions.

"You guys...don't know them...?" Sora asks.

"Not in the slightest," Hayner, Pence and Olette respond in sync.

I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't recognize Harmonyx, Xamira or Roxas. Madison did mention that they were placed in the second Twilight Town after they escaped from the Organization. Judging by the happy looks on their faces in the photo, they must've become great friends with Hayner and the others. But in this Twilight Town, Harmonyx, Xamira and Roxas don't even exist. Knowing that makes me feel a great amount of sadness in my chest, as though it's being ripped into pieces.

"So this...is the other Twilight Town?" Olette asks. She then smiles. "It's kind of strange."

Hayner also smiles. "Yeah...We look like we're joined at the hip."

"Three best friends we've never met...hm?" Pence asks, going into deep thought. "What're their names?"

"Harmonyx, Xamira and Roxas," I say, pointing to each person in the photo as I mention their names.

"Do you think maybe their names could be the password?" Pence asks.

"No. Diz had this computer up and running way before even meeting them," Madison answers.

"So, if their names aren't the password, what else could it be?" Heisuke asks.

"Come to think of it...Wasn't there something else that came with the photo?" Okita asks.

"The salty-sweet ice cream bar!" Donald exclaims in realization.

"Yeah, the one Donald ate up," Luke points out.

"It was in the box right next to the photo," says Goofy.

"That's it," my father says.

"Ansem the Wise loved ice cream!" the King exclaims.

"That settles it! Sea-Salt ice cream!" Pence exclaims.

"You know that flavor?" Nagakura asks

Olette nods her head. "It's one of our favorites too!"

"Yes...We've seen those winning sticks more times than you can count," Pence points out.

"Putting in the password......It worked!" Madison exclaims with a smile. She then cracks her knuckles and gets to work. "Now then..."