Chapter 35: Finally

(Harmony's) POV:

We rush to Merlin's house as quick as we can, while facing Heartless on the way. There definitely has been an increase number of them, but that's not why we're in a hurry. What Scrooge told us is something important.

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!!" Donald and Goofy call out in sync, barging through the door without knocking.

"Dad, are you here!?" I ask.

"Hey, fellas--you're just in time," Cid says, while Donald looks around the house for the King. I take a look myself only to see that Cid, Yuffie, Merlin and my mom are the only ones in the house. "Got some good news for ya, so get yourselves over to Leon's."

"Would that news happen to have anything to do with Harmony's dad and the King being here in Hollow Bastion?" Luke asks.

"Where's the King!? Where did he go!?" Donald questions.

"News sure travels fast," Yuffie says, wiping sweat from her forehead with a towel, while holding a drink in her other hand. She then notices Sora and smiles. "Hey! Sora's here, too! Long-time-no-see!"

"So, they are here, my dad and the King?" I ask.

Yuffie nods her head. "Your dad and the King are with Leon. You should find them in Ansem's computer room."

I let out a sigh of relief while Donald and Goofy cheer.

"That's great, isn't it, Harmony?" Heisuke asks.

"Definitely. Now that I know that my father and the King are here, we can ask them about whatever information they might've found about Organization 13," I say, smiling.

"That's not all you should be happy about," my mother points out, walking towards me. I look at her confused. Her next words take me by surprise. "Madison is with them, as well."

My eyes widen in shock. Even the others are shocked to hear about Madison. I mean, Madison is one of the people I've been trying to look for throughout this whole journey. Now that I know she's here, I can't help but cry tears of joy.

"Harmony..." Asch says, concerned about me.

"Are you okay, mieu?" Mieu asks, worried.

"...She's here. After all that searching...she's really here..." I say, relieved as I try to wipe away my tears, while Chibi nuzzles his head against my leg, trying to reassure me.

Sora then starts to fidget a little. "What's with you?" Cid asks.

"Is...Riku with them?" Sora asks.

Yuffie frowns. ".........No."

"I'm sorry. But we haven't seen him. He wasn't with my husband and the others when they arrived," says my mother.

Hearing this, Sora and I look down, sad that Riku is the only one who isn't here.

"S-sorry, guys. Here we got all excited without even thinking," says Donald.

"Hey, if your father, the King and Madison are all here, then why not ask one of them about Riku?" Harada suggests.

At this, Sora and I perk up a little. "Yeah," I say with a smile.

"You're right!" Sora exclaims.

"But that's not all that's good news. We found the computer Ansem was using!" Yuffie exclaims.