Chapter 68: Facing Xemnas Part 1

(Harmony's) POV:

While fighting against Xemnas, I notice that he's a lot tougher than I thought he'd be. It honestly makes me glad to know that I unlocked my Final Form, because I seem to be on equal strength against him. It wasn't an easy task, having to fight him, but in the end, I somehow managed to beat him. Xemnas laid on the floor, no longer having the energy to keep fighting.

But instead of fading away like the others, he used what was left of his strength and disappeared. Not used to how much energy it takes to be in my Final Form, I revert back to my regular clothes. I then hear a familiar voice.

"Harmony! Where are you?"

I instantly recognize that voice to belong to my sister.

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile with all of Harmony's friends, they try to find her, worried about what might've happened to her after she disappeared from their sight all of a sudden.

"Harmony!" Asch calls out.

"Harmony, answer me!" Riku exclaims.

A space rift appears, and throws Harmony to the ground, which makes the others notice.

(Harmony's) POV:

I felt my face land against the hard floor. When I carefully get up, I notice my father and all of my friends, proving that I made it back. Chibi and Kuro both let out happy barks, rubbing their heads against me, while Stitch jumps in my arms and gives me a hug, relieved to know that I'm all right.

"You're okay!" the King exclaims.

"Are you all right?" my father asks, obviously worried.

"Yeah, but where's Xemnas?" I ask.

After his ears twitch a little, Stitch quickly climbs onto my shoulder and points up at the sky, making the others and I look up to see Xemnas right in front of Kingdom Hearts.

"Hear me, Kingdom Hearts! It seems we must begin anew. Ah, but know this: I will give to you as many hearts as it takes. Mark my words! You can no more be complete without me than I without you," Xemnas declares. "Heed me, Kingdom Hearts! Lend me your power, so that we may be complete! The power to erase the fools that hinder us."

"Xemnas! No!" the King cries out.

"Hearts quivering with hatred..." Xemnas says, ignoring the King.

Whatever hearts were left in this world suddenly get drawn to Kingdom Hearts, as though Xemnas is having it suck all of them back up.

"Oh, no! The hearts...!" Luke exclaims with worry.

"Xemnas! Don't!" Sora exclaims.

"Hearts burning with rage..."

"You can't do this!" Madison yells.

"You'll never win!" Donald declares.

"Hearts scarred by envy..." Xemnas continues to ignore our pleas. "That fool Ansem said the heart's true nature was beyond his understanding. But it's not beyond mine! Hearts are the source of all power!"

"Something's happening to Kingdom Hearts!" my father exclaims, noticing a change going on from it.

"Kingdom Hearts, great heart of all hearts! Lend me your power!!" Xemnas exclaims.