Chapter 54: The Curse Resurfaces

(3rd) POV:

In the world known as Port Royal, one of the Organization members enters the Island Isla de Muerta. He heads to the deepest part of the island, where the cursed Aztec treasure is located. Whatever the Organization's intentions are, it can't be good.

(Harmony's) POV:

After the ball ended, my friends and I stayed the night in Auldrant. We then set off for another world, after restocking on some supplies and saying our farewells to everyone. Our next destination is Port Royal. When we told what happened last time we were there to Sora and Madison, Sora got super excited, looking forward to meeting actual pirates.

As for Madison, she was less thrilled, believing that pirates are not to be trusted. We parked the Gummi ship in the same exact spot as last time. Afterwards, we head towards Will and Elizabeth's home, then start to hear a ruckus nearby.

"What's that sound?" Madison asks.

"That's coming from the port," says Goofy.

"We'd better go check it out," I say. We head to the port as quick as possible. When we get there, we see Jack being surrounded by a bunch of undead pirates. "Jack!"

"Destiny! Some assistance!" Jack calls out, noticing me and the others.

"My name is 'Harmony'! Har-Mo-Ny!" I exclaim, feeling insulted that he got my name wrong.

"Cool! A real pirate!" Sora exclaims, excited.

"Friend of yours?" Madison asks, referring to Jack.

"Something like that," Asch answers.

"Will ye leave a mate to perish?" Jack asks, pretending that he's in anguish.

I let out a sigh, deciding to let his mistake slide for now. "Aye aye..."

My friends and I brought out our weapons and helped Jack take care of the pirates. Since we're very familiar with fighting them, I used my Wisdom form on them and told Madison and Sora to use their magic, too. Before we knew it, we won the fight.

"Those pirates...they were cursed," Nagakura points out.

"And just when I thought we'd seen the last of the curse of the Aztec gold..." says Okita.

"What gives, Jack?" Luke asks.

"Some scallywag must've got greedy," Jack answers. The others and I then give him a suspicious look. "Oh, I see...You don't trust me, do you? Likely a wise choice. I AM a pirate, mates."

"Jack! Harmony!" a familiar voice exclaims.

We see Elizabeth running in our direction. "Elizabeth!" I exclaim, glad to see her.

When Elizabeth is right in front of us, she notices Sora and Madison. "Oh? And who are your new friends?"

"I'm Sora."

"Name's Madison."

"And these two are Stitch and Kuro," I say.

Kuro lets out a happy bark to greet Elizabeth, while Stitch does a 'hello' motion with his hand. Jack turns around to leave, obviously not wanting any part in what Elizabeth could possible need.