Chapter 17

I was pacing, the ground was shaking, it's been three weeks, and I can't find my brothers. I'm scared and alone, and they swore they'd never leave me... so I know something's wrong because they'd never leave me on purpose!
I screamed" Cas! Cas?! I'm mad at you but I'm getting pretty despe-desperate! Castiel?!" I whimpered, looking around for the stupid angel but didn't have any luck. I huffed then opened Sam's laptop, I unlocked it, I started searching, then tilted my head as I stopped at a nearly local possible haunt. I stared at the screen, then grabbed a notepad, I wrote down the address. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, I opened it and walked out, I gotta find Sammy and Dean, gotta find my brothers.

I was trying to get to the building but people kept stopping me, then a man in a police outfit stopped me.
He said" Hi, son, what's your name?" I stayed silent," Are you okay? Where are your parents?" Silence," Hey, can you hear me? Are you deaf?" He pointed to his ears, I stared at him, he's keeping me away from my brothers. I don't like that. The ground started shaking, he reached out to grab my shoulder, his hand froze mid air." What the hell?" I sighed then continued walking," Hey! Hey! I can't- what the hell?!"

I stopped at the building, looking up, this is gonna take a while, better find a base camp. I snuck it, I got past all the people, I started walking up the stairs, the elevator has too much traffic, I'd get seen. That'd be bad.
———
2 guys killed themselves, I saw the police, but I haven't found Sammy or Dean yet. And now I'm really scared. I was looking at the computer, a man walked away, I smirked then ran to the computer. I typed in S-A-M... I saw a Sam, his picture... but not his last name, I tilted my head, what's going on here?! I huffed, then typed D-E-A-N, and again, I saw his picture but not his last name. I'm so confused. Then my shoulder was grabbed, I turned quickly, punching the person in the stomach, my shoulder was let go. I ran, I slid down a hall and got into the stairs, I ran up them as quick as possible.

I was exploring, I saw Sam and Dean, I hid behind the wall, I breathed heavily, then heard loud noises. I walked and peeked down the hall, I saw the ghost, Dean grabbed a wrench and swung. The ghost disappeared, must be an iron wrench,
Sam said" How'd you know how to do that?"
Dean said" I have no idea." They don't their memories? What?! Who's doing this? I walked away, quickly, who's doing this to my brothers?! I got angry, the lights started flickering as the ground under me shook. I squeezed my eyes shut, then fell, I whimpered, pulling my knees up to my chest. I want Sammy and Dean. I don't know what to do.

I got to a floor, I've been watching them, they're complete idiots without their memory.
I saw Dean nearly unconscious, and the ghost right in front of him, no!
I said" Leave him alone!" I stared at the ghost, tilting my head, his hand was moving slower, I groaned, really hurting now. Sam was staring at me," Stop staring! Hurry!" I got dizzy, my hold dropped, I fell, I whimpered then scrambled up. I ran off, then I was grabbed, I yelped as I kicked.

I was back in our motel room, I glared at Castiel,
I screamed" What was that for, you jerk?!" I pushed him," Why don't my brothers have their memories?! What case are they on?! Why am I here?! Why am I not with them?! What have you stupid angels done now?!" I breathed heavily, the ground started shaking," I want Sammy and Dean! I want Sammy and Dean! I want my brothers! I want my brothers! I want my brothers!" I screamed at him, then everything got dizzy... then blurry, then I fell. Everything went black.
———
I woke up to someone shaking me,
I heard Sam say" Dude, you're gonna hurt him." I launched at the person shaking me, Dean, my arms wrapped around his neck and we fell. Dean groaned," Or he's gonna hurt you."
Dean said" River!"
I mumbled" No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no-"
" Whoa, buddy, hey, hey, it's all right." I squeezed my arms tighter," River, bud, gotta let go a bit... gonna choke me." I whimpered, letting my grip loosen a little bit, but kept my hold." You okay?" I dug my face into his neck," All right." One of his hands left my side and he was pulled up, he sat on the bed with me on his lap, I was shaking.
Sam said" Hey, it's all right, we're back now. Pretty scary, huh?" I nodded," It's okay, we're back."
" It wasn't our-"
I mumbled" I know. The stupid angels."
" You know anything else?"
" Your last names were really stupid." They chuckled," And you liked healthy. And you guys were really, really dumb."
" Oh, great... huh? Wanna go find the most greasiest burgers and stuff our faces?"
" Yeah."
" All right, let's go."