Chapter 53

Skipping S7E7: The Mentalists
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I screamed" Screw you both! Go away!"
Dean said" Come on, bud, you can't be mad at us still, you can't hate us for too long. Who's supposed to take care of you till you can actually feed yourself?"
" Go away!" The room shook, and they were pushed away from me, I uncovered my face, looking at them.
Sam said" River, we're sorry."
" No! You don't get to say you're sorry! All you guys do is leave me! Every time something goes wrong, River is abandoned! Well, I'm scared and alone, and I ain't got nobody! So leave me alone! Screw you!" They walked away from me, to the kitchen,
" We messed up big time with him."
Dean said" No, kidding. I can practically feel the energy bouncing off him."
" What're we gonna do?"
" Hope he doesn't kill us."
" Dean."
" I'm kidding, sorry. But that kid ain't gonna trust us so easily."
" We can't just bribe him."
" I mean, we could."
" Dean, we're not bribing our pissed off little brother because you're scared he'll hate you forever."
" Then what?"
" I don't know." They both looked at me, I covered my head again, then I heard them walk to me and crouch down.
I mumbled" Go 'way."
" Buddy, River, man, come on. I know you hate when we leave you, but most of the time, we come back, right?"
" Yeah."
" So, we were gonna come back as soon as we figured out our issues. We don't like getting you involved, making you choose between us, it's not fair to you."
" Why can't you just stay together?"
Dean said" Because we're brothers, we eventually need our time apart. Just like soon, not that I'm rushing you, you'll need your own time apart from us."
" Why?"
" Because we deal with our problems better separately." I peeked out," There's those amazing eyes. Ugh, you've got Sam's nose, sorry, pal." I giggled," And his hair, but yours is way better." I laughed as Sam rolled his eyes," You're way better lookin' than him at your age too, he needed help with his face."
Sam said" Like you were any better looking." I laughed,
" Shut up."
" We're sorry we hurt you, Riv. We really didn't mean to."
I said" Okay, but you're both still the biggest stupidest heads I know."
" We can deal with that, so you gonna come with us?"
" Obviously, jerks." I smiled, Sam and Dean scoffed, smirking as they stood up, then my legs were grabbed and I was hauled upside down." No! Sam! Put me down! You green giant! Put me down!" He walked towards the door, I heard Dean grab my bag," You're definitely the biggest jerks in the entire planet!" I huffed and looked at him, he was smiling, I burped, he made a grossed out face as he chuckled then hauled me over his shoulder. I pouted as I went deadweight on his shoulder, he carried me outside and to the car, tossing me in. I laughed as I hit the other door upside down, I smiled and rolled over as they got in.
———
Dean bought me off him... I'm not ashamed, kinda... but hey, he gave me $200 bucks and a taser, I'm okay with being bought.

I was walking to the next amusement thing, we were in Las Vegas, Dean went to a strip club, he wouldn't actually tell me what it was though. Just said I'd learn when I was older. Then I was grabbed, I screamed, my mouth was covered, I breathed heavily, kicking back and squirming.
I heard a man say" Shut the fuck up!" I bit down on his hand, tightening my jaw till I broke his skin, he threw me away from him. My head hit a wall, he charged at me, I gasped, holding out my hands, he was slammed into the wall. My eyes glowed, I made him levitate in the air then slam onto the ground. He was really confused, I got dizzy, then he grabbed me and tried to drag me back. My powers accelerated, then exploded, he was thrown about 12 feet away from me, he took off running after that. My eyes went back to normal, I shook my head then watched him run away like a scaredy cat.
I screamed" Fuck off, creep!" I turned on my heel and walked back out onto the sidewalk.

I was bouncing off the walls, I've probably had way too much sugar, but whatever, not like my brothers are around to stop me anyways! My phone dinged, an address from Sam, I tilted my head, I thought he was becoming one with the land. I shrugged then started running, heading for the address, I don't think I'll ever sit still again. I felt everything! All the energy coursing through me, and I love the feeling!