Chapter 59

I was running around the car, Dean was on the payphone with Frank, gross, and Sam was looking at a newspaper. I stopped as I saw Dean with Sam,
Dean said" In fact, no baby mamas. No bars. No booze- No hot chicks of any kind." Dean walked to the car,
Sam said" Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say-"
" Hey. You spawn a monster baby, see how quick you want to dive back in the pool." I ran to the door and climbed into the back, Dean opened the door and looked at me.
———
I watched Sam and Dean get dressed in their Fed get-up,
Sam said" We'll be back soon, okay?"
I said" Why can't I go?"
" Because if you sit here long enough, you'll fall asleep."
" I'll walk to a store and buy a Redbull."
" You hate Redbulls."
" I like Monster Juices, though." He scoffed,
" Dude, I'm asking for an hour of sleep, okay?"
" No."
" 30 minutes?"
" No."
" 15 minutes?"
" Not happening. And I don't wanna stay alone. I'll be quiet and hang out under my blanket, please don't leave me alone."
" Buddy, it's only for a little while."
" Please, Sammy."
" What're we supposed to say if you get seen?"
" I won't get seen." Dean came out of the bathroom," Dean, don't make me stay alone."
Dean said" Not in this, bud."
" That's not fair! You overrule him! You're the oldest!"
" How about this? You stay here while we go to the morgue, get the scope, and then we'll come get you before we go anywhere else."
" Fine." I pouted,
" Okay. Love ya, bud." I just pouted more as they walked out, I sat on the bed then stared at the floor.

They were talking to the vic's wife, the vic had octopus suction cup marks on him, like huge ones! Like Giant Octopus! Soon they walked out, I looked at them, then rubbed my eyes.

Sam and I were watching the house, Dean went to talk to the babysitter. Then Sam's phone rang, Dean,
Sam said" Hey."
Dean said" Hey, we talked to the wrong person."
" What?"
" Yeah, forget the mom. Talk to the daughter. She's mad at her dad for ditching her birthday."
" So, what do you think? A birthday wish gone wrong, something like that?"
" I don't know. It could be."
" I got a 20 on her right now."
" Can you get to her without tripping the Amber Alert?"
" I'll try."
" All right, see what you can find out." He hung up, I looked at Sam,
" I'll be back in a few minutes, Riv."
I said" I can help."
" How?"
" I don't know."
" I'll be back in a few minutes, just sit tight." He got out, I climbed into the driver's seat and watched as he walked over to the girl.

I watched the mom get the girl, then the door close, I jumped out and ran to Sam, he was looking at the girl's chalk drawing. I looked too, a scary looking octopus, I looked up at Sam.
———
Dean went out to another crime scene, there was another bizarre killing last night. Sam's phone rang, he grabbed it,
He said" Hey." I threw my sock at him, he put it on speaker,
Dean said" Hey. You remember a chain called Plucky's Pennywhistle's?" Sam made a face,
" No."
" Really? Could have swore you loved those places."
" No, dude, I hated them. Uh, you would dump me and go trolling for chicks."
" It's not like I left you in jail. I mean, those places are supposed to be fun."
" Fun? Uh, they're lame. And they smell like puke. And the ice cream is all grainy."
" All right, don't have one of your episodes, okay? I'm just saying I hit a dead end with this whole wishes gone wild thing, but both kids were at Plucky's day of. Look, why don't you go check out the local Plucky's and ask about this Billy kid?"
" Look, man, w-why don't I just... why don't I just wait for you to get back?"
" No can do, Hermano. I'm on my way to talk to little Billy."
" Why-Why-Why don't I talk to Billy... right now?"
" Wait, wait, wait. This isn't about your, uh, your clown thing, is it?" Huh?
" What?! No!"
" Sammy?"
" No."
" Yeah, what in the world did they do to you? All right, you know what? Never mind. Just know that 99.9% of all clowns can't hurt you. Okay? And if it bleeds, you can kill it." He hung up, Sam put his phone down,
" If it bleeds, you can kill it." He made that horrified face, I tilted my head, looking at him.