Chapter 29

Would anyone like little behind the scene moments written as the actor who plays River, like the gag reels from his point of view? Little tidbits of bloopers at the end of some chapters? Thanks!

PS. This story is now being updated once a day till it is complete!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sam said" No EMF. You find anything in there?" Dean had to go dig through a body, ugh, but he found a claw.
Dean said" Yeah. I've got some kind of a claw." We can't figure out what type of monster it came from.
" What in the hell has a claw like that?"
" That's a good question." He pulled out his phone and called Bobby,
" Maybe he's in the can."
" What happened? You fall and can't get up? We're in Wisconsin. Six bodies, chests cracked wide open. No EMF, no sulfur, no hex bags. We did find this, though. Hang on." He took a picture of the claw," Check your Wang. Yeah, we need an ID, ASAP. Thing's on a rampage. Call as soon as you dig something up. Kick Bo Derek out of your bathtub, we got a case here."
———
Dean said" What's another way to kill a lamia?" He called Bobby, I was trying to freeze the lamia but it wasn't working, I kept hitting Sam, who was being thrown around." It didn't pan out. What's plan B?" I flinched as Sam was thrown into a pillar,
Sam groaned" Dean!"
" Come on, Bobby, get the lead out. Church. A rectory. Yeah." Dean ran to the kitchen, and started looking through the cabinets." Rosemary. I got it." He poured salt and rosemary into a bowl, then he tossed it onto the lamia, he pulled a pipe from the stove and lit it up," Sammy! Fire in the hole." I covered my eyes as Dean lit the lamia on fire, I peeked out as the brightness went away.

I was playing in the parking lot of the motel, Sam was on the phone leaning against the car, Dean was inside. I poked a spider's web, then a huge spider came out of nowhere, I yelped and ran away, I slid against the ground and slammed into Sam's body. I looked up at him, he mouthed Chicken, I stuck my tongue out at him and ran off again. I tried to flip but landed on my knees,
I mumbled" Ow." I moved onto my butt and saw my jeans ripped again," Uh-oh." I got up and ran to Sam, I pointed to my jeans, he shook his head. I huffed, then ran away again, I continued doing flips, but landing them this time.

Sam and Dean were inside, I was running around the impala, I saw a dog crossing the road, and a really fast car. I breathed heavily, raising my hands up, I ran towards the road.
I said" No! Stop!" The car froze, the people inside were screaming, the dog ran away, off the road. I got dizzy, I grabbed my head, the car sped again, swerving around, I wobbled then fell onto my knees. Then I saw the car swerving right at me, I tried to move but I couldn't, the car was honking its horn, I screamed, the car hit the curb and started to flipped, it froze. Everything became really muffled and fuzzy...
I heard Dean scream" River!"
Sam scream" River?!" Then I was yanked up, and away from the car, everything went normal again. The car unfroze and fell back onto the ground, I was being dragged away. I felt Dean's hand grab my face then I was forced to look at him,
He said" Hey, hey, what happened?"
I said" The car was going r-re-really fast... the dog was c-crossing, and they-they weren't stopping. So I-I-I stopped them."
" All right, huh? How'd that lead to you almost being dead?"
" I-I got dizzy... really dizzy, and they unfroze... t-they lost control, and-and swerving a lot. I couldn't get up, I-I tried, I did. I tried, Dean. I-I just... I couldn't- My legs wouldn't work."
" Hey, I believe you, buddy, it's okay, I believe you. Keep going."
" I-I screamed, the car froze again. Then... everything was muffled and fuzzy, then you yanked me out." He hugged me, holding the back of my head, I dug my face into his neck, whimpering.
———
We were where Crowley was buried, after a nine hour flight, which was terrible. They dug up his grave, now Dean was on the phone,
He said" Hiya, Crowley. Sure. We'll have to do that when I get back. Yeah. Me and Sam, we've gone international. In fact, we're in your neck of the woods. Did you really use to wear a skirt? Dominoes. In fact, we just dug yours up." I laid my head on Sam's arm, Dean pulled out his lighter, flicking the lid," You hear that, Crowley? That's me flicking my Bic for you."
After a few minutes,
Crowley said" I believe those are mine." We turned and saw him,
" You know, now that I think about it, maybe I'll just napalm your ass anyhow." He flicked the lighter on, Sam flicked the lighter off.
Sam said" Dean, he's a dick, but a deal's a deal."
Crowley said" I don't need you to fight my battles for me, moose. Get bent." He picked up his bones," Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a little hell to raise." Then he was gone.

We were in a car,
Bobby said" I appreciate you boys lending a hand."
Dean said" Hey, any time we get to punk Crowley works for us."
Sam said" Yeah."
Bobby said" Still... knowing how much you love flying the friendly skies... I guess a nine-hour plane trip was no picnic. What'd you do, you drink your way through it?"
Dean said" I was fine."
Sam said" No. He white-knuckled his way through four puke bags."
" Well, at least I was sober. Some nutjob decided to try something, I was ready. I had a fork."
Bobby said" Listen, um... about the things I said earlier. I was in a tough spot and I guess I was-"
Sam said" You were right, Bobby. We take you for granted."
Dean said" You've been cleaning up our messes for years. Without you, I don't wanna think about where me and Sam would've ended up."
Bobby said" Okay, then let's roll credits on this chick flick. You boys have a safe flight. And try some of the local grub. I hear it's exotic."
" Yeah, definitely, we are. I hear they have an Olive Garden." Bobby hung up, I looked at Dean, giggling,
I said" How are you gonna survive nine hours back? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you puked up your stomach." Sam scoffed, while looking at Dean,
" Oh, If I remember correctly, I wasn't the only one puking."
" I puked because you were puking! It's gross."
Sam said" Riv, you puked first."
" Shuddup, Sammy!"
" You're rubbing off on River too much."
Dean said" Yeah, haven't noticed the kid's kinda attached to my hip lately?" I yawned and laid my head back, closing my eyes." He's clingy. Has been for a while."
" Yeah, I know." I fell asleep.