LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᎻ᎑ᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 8

320 80 99
By PurpleLightARMY

It felt awful.

To wait in front of his office door for minutes.

Yoon Min touched the door knob but took her hand away quickly. She sighed heavily and turned back. She should take more time to prepare herself. Tension and worries divided her body and caused her to move around, fidgeting with her fingers. Seokjin had his personal office in the higher floors as he prefered silence more than anything. Right in front of his office door, two vases were placed and a window across it, from where she could almost touch the blue sky. She stood in front of the window for a second and looked down. Everything seemed so tiny. She could see the castle a few distance away, how lonely it remained with only a Princess.

Sighing again, she turned around, walked towards his door again. Every time, she decided to see him, she took at least 10 minutes to mentally prepare herself from the upcoming pain and tears she would have to go through. She still couldn’t understand the reason behind it.

Yoon Min formed her hand into a fist and raised it to the wooden door length. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door three times and quickly stopped for an answer.

“Come in.”

She released the breath she was holding and entered the room after opening the door with a soft creak.

“Jin Seonbae, it's me.”

She flashed a sweet smile after seeing him raising his gaze from his book to her. He removed his glasses in a swift second and put them aside on the table. He didn’t expect her of course so he had a surprised expression.

“Guardian Yoon Min...What brings you here?”

Yoon Min tiptoed her way in front of his desk and stood while twirling her body around. Her guess was acting cute might draw his attention more.

She asked, “Are you busy?”

He shook his head and closed the book he was reading, “No, just reading.”

She then proceeded her plan, “Then come to Taehyung Seonbae's party. It hasn’t started yet and they're expecting you eagerly.”

Seokjin chuckled lightly, the smile on his lips faded into a faint smile.

“I already denied, Yoon Min. I don't have any interest to attend parties now. You go have fun.”

Yoon Min became disappointed by his rejection. She still gave a few tries.

“Senior Guardian, it's your friend's party. Taehyung didn’t even begin the ceremony yet. He's like your little brother. You cannot break his heart like that~” she cooed the last sentence.

Seokjin opened his mouth to deny but closed it quickly, only the air escaped. He shook his head again.

“I don't party. I really don't like people dancing, drinking, acting like another person.”

She glared at him which caused him to flinch a bit. It was as if she was trying to telepath through their minds. To be honest, she didn’t look more than a ghost staring at his soul.

Seokjin's throat shook while saying, “Yah, why are you glaring at me? Stop that.”

Seemed like she found his weak spot.

“Seonbae-nim, if you don't come with me to the party, I'll pray to dear Almighty to send you a nice scary ghost in your chamber. Like it?” she smiled evilly.

He widened his eyes in surprise, the fact she had the nerve to question him like that made him surprised; he let out a huff, “Are you threatening me? I'm not scared of ghosts.”

“Oh, look, Moaning Myrtle is standing right next to you.”

Seokjin stood up and got away from his desk after letting out a childish scream. His ears turned red and he was scanning that specific area with his big eyes. He really believed that the ghost was there?

“Oh My God, did you just prank me?” he looked at her. She bit down her lips, unable to control the outburst of laughter inside her body. With a surprised expression, he was still confused how stupid he was to believe her words. Now he was embarrassed.

“Omo, Jin Seonbae is scared of ghosts~” she began teasing him while smiling like an idiot.

“Very funny, kid.” he scoffed, now clearly embarrassed as he looked away.

Yoon Min giggled and went around the desk closer to him. With every little courage she had inside her, she held his elbow and began pulling him. Seokjin's mouth hung open at her touch as he had to follow her due to her strong grip, “Hey, I-I didn’t--”

“I am Not gonna listen to you, Senior. We need to hurry, come on.”

She pulled his arm with a playful look. Seokjin found himself in a tough situation as he couldn’t refuse her cute actions and pouts. Usually, it's very easy for him to say no. Something was different this time. He tried to deny one more time in case he hurt her in any way but her strong demand didn’t give him any chance.

Yoon Min pulled him along with her, through the door, down the stairs. She let go of his arm when she was convinced he was following her. Seokjin shook his head with a small laugh and followed her wherever she led him.

“Whoa, look, Jin Hyung is really here!” Nam Joon exclaimed, following by the others.

Yoongi coughed on his drink to find an unexpected presence walking inside through the doors.

As soon as both of them entered the canteen, everyone began exclaiming and in a minute, there formed a middle gathering in the centre. The senior guardians looked extremely happy to see him coming, especially the man of the evening Taehyung who wouldn’t stop hugging his friend in joy. Yoon Min made herself out from the circle and went to have a drink in the counter. The girls were already standing there.

“Hey, Yoon Min, you did it!” Yian held her hand out in the air for a high-five.

She gave a respond and stood in the corner while gulping the juice she was having earlier.

From the corner of her eyes, she felt Koushi smirking at her in a ridiculous way.

“Koushi, I know what you're thinking so stop whatever nonsense you're thinking.”

She raised her voice unintentionally, “Yoon Min! You still don't think Senior Guardian Jin has something with you? Look, me and Taehyung begged him like 10 times and he listened to none of us. When you, Miss Nice Minnie, asked him once and there he is attending the party! Doesn’t any of these sound something to you?”

Before both of them could pick up a fight between themselves, Beomgyu came at the right second so they didn’t have the chance to continue.

“Hey, Taehyung and Sung Rin's gonna cut the cake. Let's go.”

The small party went on smoothly, first the one-month old couple cut the cake, fed each other, then distributed among others; and then all of them sat together in the table while everyone was busy pouring each other a drink.

After Taehyung raised his wine for a toast, everyone clapped for their relationship's longevity. They gave their blessings and stuff.

“Ah, I really hope Taehyung and Sung Rin reincarnates.” Yian spoke happily.

Her words caught Yoon Min's attention as she looked at her.

The boys began drinking except for Seokjin as if it's their last day living. The girls however was drinking slightly.

Yoon Min tapped on Yian's shoulder, “What do you mean by reincarnation?”

Yian didn’t expect her to ask a question like this at this moment. But she pulled it off with a smile and replied,

“You might not believe it, but Guardians actually have a chance to become humans again.”

It was indeed a shocking fact which made her part her lips and a gasp escaped her mouth. She covered her mouth with her hand and leaned closer to hear more.

“Almighty gave another chance to Guardians. He planned if two guardians successfully create an unbreakable bond between each other, a bond that will be tied within their hearts until the end, a love that will learn to fight back for each other: if they want, they can go back to Earth as humans and continue to live their lives with each other.”

Yoon Min was beyond speechless. So there was actually a chance she could get back the life she once had taken. She could go back to earth and continue to live. She felt like crying out of happiness but tears didn’t fall anyway.

She asked Yian, holding her hand, “Yiana, do you mean if two guardians love each other, they will be able to return to their lives again?”

The other girl nodded.

But there was a glimpse of disappointment in her face.

She lowered her head, “But two guardians loving each other.... it's too hard.”

Yoon Min's face lost all hope there was a second ago. Was it too hard to be a human again?

“There hasn’t been a couple in Love Universe who had gone back to Earth. I heard, many guardians loved each other before and went to Princess Aereum for permission.”

The senior guardians were slowly getting drunk and started uttering nonsenses. Jimin was applying ketchup on Yoongi's cheeks and he wasn’t complaining. Usually, he would get hyped up and yell at him but the effect of alcohol got himself drowned into silliness. Meanwhile, Nam Joon and Hoseok were having a staring contest; the one who will lose, will have to piggyback the other. They were blinking repeatedly due to the strong effect yet they continued their stupid giggles and the urge to win though they were blinking time to time.

“Princess Aereum has a magical crystal ball. It is said to contain the power to calculate every feeling existing in the universe. She tested the other couple's love for each other and claimed their love wasn’t strong at all. Year after year, many guardians fell in love with each other. They wished to go back to Earth and be humans again to continue their love. But all were turned down by that crystal ball.”

“I heard if the ball turns purple after entering your names, that means your love for each other is beyond powerful and no one can separate you both. However, none of the couples turned purple. So they had to give up on love and continue as being guardians.”

Yian took another glass to quench her throat as she talked for a long time.

Yoon Min laid back on her chair with a deep frown. Life was so hard even after death. So basically, if she ever fell in love with a guardian, she could have the chance to return to Earth. But their love had to be very strong and unbreakable for that to happen. She sighed and closed her eyes. For a minute, she thought she will be able to get her life back. Unfortunately, that won't happen. A bond that is unbreakable between each other, a bond that will be tied within their hearts until the end? Can two people love each other to this extent? Can love be so powerful?

Unknowingly, her hand reached the whole bottle of soju and she began gulping all of it at once. Her mind lost the will to care. Her dizzy ears heard the laughs and craziness of the other guardians before she passed out finally.

---------------

Two long hours passed very slowly for Seokjin. Very slowly. Now he regretted for coming to the party.

No one could blame him. The scene in front of him was hilarious.

Circling the long table, 12 drunk guardians were present, each doing each particular nonsensical thing. Taehyung and Sung Rin were holding hands despite being drunk and resting each other’s head on their shoulders. A ketchup applied Yoongi was still drinking the last drop remaining in the bottle, followed by Jungkook who was mumbling many scientific things. And Nam Joon was still hugging Jimin while Hoseok was trying to rap something but the alcohol was making him rapping curses insteed. Myeong Jo ran out of wine bottles so she started chewing pieces of pages of the same book she was reading hours ago. Yian had dropped to the floor a long time ago and was smiling like an idiot. Meanwhile, Koushi was crying being drunk, the fact why Jack Dawson died at the end of a movie that was flimed 23 years ago. Beomgyu had drunk less as a result, he was still stable but unable to think properly. And Yoon Min was peacefully sleeping on the table after finishing two bottles straight.

At any rate, a whole mess was in front of him.

Seokkin sighed very heavily, thinking why did he come here at the first place.

He got up from his chair and began checking each of their conditions. Nope, he had no intention to carry them. All of them were heavy as dinosaurs and he didn’t have any will to break his arms for them.

His facial expression changed into different ones, looking at each of them. What the hell was he supposed to do?!

“Yah! Are you all drunk?! You all need to go back to your rooms!”

His yelling made no effects.

“Yah, Choi Beomgyu! You are sober a bit so get up and help me.” he shook his shoulder but he replied with a giggle and closed his eyes again. Great, he was out too!

“Aish...what am I supposed to do?” Seokjin had to rub his temple out of tension.

Finding no other way, he called his own fairy in case she might help him in some way. Upon calling her name thrice, she appeared in front of him out of nowhere and widened her tiny eyes, seeing the drunken state of mess.

“Omo, what happened here?”

Seokjin didn’t answer as he was too immersed in thoughts.

He then looked at his fairy, “Daisy, call their fairies and do something with them. My head's gonna burst looking at these donkeys.”

Daisy replied crossing her arms, “What, you want the fairies to carry them?”

“You have powers!”

“Yeah but carrying them is too embarrassing!” she snapped back.

Well, Seokjin's fairy was an arrogant little orange fairy who knew how to keep her pride and always argued with him when she was supposed to help him. She shook her head and denied his suggestion.

He hissed at her, “Hey, you have any other options, parrot?!”

“Well, let me talk to the others. I'm sure they will also deny to carry their guardians like Me.” she flew off after sticking her tongue at him to get the other fairies.

Unlike her, the other fairies decided to carry their guardians back to their room, using their magical powers. One by one, they let out their magic and the invisible rays held the drunk guardians in the air and then took them to their own chambers. Daisy was standing quietly beside her guardian who was glaring at her for being stubborn.

“So, anything to say, Daisy?” Seokjin asked with a smirk. The biggest fun he found in the universe was to win over his fairy.

Daisy shook her head and suddenly acted a nice little cute fairy, “Of course not, Sir. We all know you are the greatest.”

He took her compliment warmly though he knew she didn’t meant it.

After the party hall got cleared, only one guardian was still left on the table. Seokjin noticed her being unattended and looked around for her fairy. He had to make sure each of them got to their rooms safely.

“Hey Daisy, where's Guardian Yoon Min's fairy?”

She looked at the sleeping guardian on the table and then answered with a surprised tone, “Ah, you mean Ella! Sir, I couldn’t find her anywhere. Which is surprising.”

He looked at her, eyebrows clutched, “What do you mean you couldn’t find her?”

“I mean, I called her and looked for her everywhere. I even asked the other fairies to search for her. It is unexpected that she is nowhere to be found.”

Seokjin glanced at Yoon Min again. Now he was getting worried. She shouldn’t sleep out here. And the way her head was buried on the table, using the back of her hands as a pillow, hair falling everywhere on her face; she must be feeling so uneasy. He sighed and began thinking of a way.

He elbowed his fairy, “Why don't you carry her back to her room with your magic?”

Daisy widened her eyes and shook her head, “No, Sir. I'm not gonna carry people around.”

Seokjn bit his lower lip in frustration and turned towards her, “Daisy, stop being arrogant and head my words.”

“NO WAY. I Am Not Carrying Her. If you want to dismiss me as your assistant, I will happily step back. But I am not gonna use my magic for someone I don't even know.” Daisy snapped back bravely.

It was a wonder how a tiny fellow like her had the guts to fight back.

Seokjin sighed and looked away. One day, he's gonna kill her.

After a whole long minute passed in silence, Daisy suddenly suggested,

“Why don't you carry her, Sir?”

His eyes went all wide and his mouth parted in surprise. Daisy immediately regretted for saying that. She bit her lips but still waited for an answer. By the look of his surprised face, it was obvious he was gonna deny.

“Fairy Daisy, are you crazy? Why should I carry someone I don't know?”

She replied, raising her chin, “See? That's why I also denied!”

Seokjin sighed and fell into mental breakdown. Rubbing his eyes, he kept thinking what he should do. He couldn’t just leave his junior out here alone. His fairy wasn’t willing to help him too. If anything needed to be done, it was he who must take a step.

After debating with himself for 10 minutes, reaching a final conclusion, he wrapped his arm under her legs and the other around her back. Slowly, he lifted her up from the chair. At first, he thought she will be light considering how less she ate; but his thoughts vanished to find her quite heavy. Maybe because of the heavy alcohol and food she had tonight.

Daisy followed him from behind as he began going towards her room which was far away. He was sure he might break his arms if he carried her for too long. Walking through the hall corridors with him struggling sometimes and Daisy keep encouraging him was a scene to see.

Suddenly, Yoon Min let out a soft mumble in her sleep and scooted closer to his chest, resting her head on his. Daisy giggled at her action and said, “Aww...she's so cute, isn’t she?”

Seokjin didn’t reply as he found nothing to find cuteness inside.

Or maybe he did?

———————

A/N: Hello,everyone. I actually realized I didn’t put any author's note so decided to talk with you.😊

I hope you're liking the story. Because I'm doubting no actually I think my writing skills are deteriorating. Please forgive me if you can.

I wanted to make this story longer like about 70+ chapters. It is my ultimate wish to make a book longer like other popular authors. I cannot wait for the story to go the Most Exciting Part as it is way too behind and I am starting to believe the book is getting boring. So if you believe me and stay with me until the end, I promise this book won't disappoint you. Yeah I'm giving you a spoiler that the book will get too exciting at the near-future chapters. The chapters before the ending will be the actual plot of the book. So I basically think it'll take time for you to find entertainment. I myself think the recent chapters aren't good or enjoyable at all. And I think the next chapters will be like these too. So I seak your forgiveness beforehand and request you to have patience.

Also, thanks a lot for supporting this book till this far. This story really means a lot to me and I hope to touch your hearts as well in the near future🙂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 8
All you wanted was to get healthier. You were so tired of these brutal health battles and constant doctor visits. You've been sick for a while not ge...
39.4K 2.3K 23
Seokjin was a busy man.. His focus was to fulfill his duty as a father .. A single father who lost his loving wife after her birth to Thier 2nd born...
14.8K 2.3K 42
"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." "You're from Earth?" "No." "You're an alien then." ---------------------------------------------- When she plan...
3K 258 21
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...