Unexpected Marriage [Complete...

By deluluOffgun19

Off and Gun families are so close before then. Their grandfathers were super close when they were young. They... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Q and A
Epilogue

Chapter 42

1.7K 115 91
By deluluOffgun19

Third Person POV

"Why so quiet all of the sudden?" Jane asked Gun while she was eating fastfoods they brought in drive thru.

"Are you sure you can eat all of that?" Gun glanced at Janes 3 big plastic bags with full of foods.

Gun know that she is pregnant and she needs to eat alot but isn't it too much?

"Hey you don't answer my questions" Jane pouted cutely.

"Nothing. I'm just tired" Gun asnwered her. He know Jane, she won't stop asking until you answer her.

"Are you sure its just that?" Jane said suspiciously as her eyebrows raising.

"Yes" the Gun focused on the road again.

They are driving in silence when Jane speak suddenly.

"Stop!" She yelled.

Gun panicked as he immediately stumped the break and he looked at Jane's womb nervously.

"What? Are you okay?" Gun worriedly check Jane.

"I'm okay. What are you talking about?" Jane rolled her eyes. "I want you to set aside your car there" she pointed the side of the road.

"Why?" Gun asked curiously.

"Just do it!" Jane demanded. Gun don't have a choice but to do what Jane's want.

Gun park the car beside. He just stared at Jane who was peaking her head out of the window of the car.

"Hun, come here" Jane called.

Gun absent-mindedly forwarded. "What?" Gun's asked her. He was close enough to Jane's back.

"I'm not calling you" Jane glance at him. "I'm calling the kids" Jane smiled staring at the kids running to them. A homeless kids.

"Hello Phi" one of the kid greet Jane.

"Hi. Are you complete?" Jane asked the kids. She still inside of the car.

"Yes phi" kids say in sync. There are around 12 kids outside.

"Okay, wait" Jane sit on her chair straight as Gun move backward a bit.

Jane unlocked the door as she slightly open the car door. Gun immediately hold her hand.

"Where are you going?" Gun raised his eyebrow.

"Calm down. Just wait me here" Jane completely opened the door then she went out to get the foods at the back of the car. "Kids line up all of you will have this" Jane smiled seeing kids smiles.

Jane distribute the fast foods they brought to the kids. She purposely brought a lot for the homeless kids.

Gun just stare at Jane from inside. He smiled dumbfoundedly when Gun saw Jane giving the foods to kids.

'This is what I like to Jane. She really love kids, just like me.' Gun's thought.

"Are you finish?" after 20 minutes Jane hopped inside the car smiling.

"Yeah" she nodded.

"Let's go then? You need to rest" Gun start the engine and drive again.

After they went home Gun throw his body on the sofa. He don't know why he felt exhausted, he didn't do anything this day.

"I'll just gonna take a nap, okay?" Jane said sleepily.

"Sure. I'll just wake you up when the dinner is ready" I said. Jane nodded then she went inside the room.

Gun lay his back on the couch as he stare at the ceiling absent-minded. He was spacing out. His brain is flying to nowhere to be found.

'What Off doing there? I can't believe I saw him again. He change a lot.' Gun's thought.

He was really stunned when he saw Off. He can't move or say a word earlier when Off called him. It feels like his wold stop spinning for a second. He only felt and heard his heart pounding loudly.

*Ring~~

Gun pick his phone without looking at call ID.

"Hello, Gun speaking. Who is this?" He said lowly.

"Gun, this is me, Lee"

***********

"Hello Tay? Where are you?" Off was tense right now. He's waiting almost half an hour in the bar.

"I'm coming, calm your tits down. Arm can't go because he had business trip outside of the country" Tay informed his friend.

"That's alright. But you! You need to hurry"

"Ok—" Tay was about to reply but Off end the call.

'What a great friend' Tay thought sarcastically. Then he stumped the acceleration.

"Why you took forever?!" Off yelled when he saw Tay is approaching him.

"Fuck you! I have duty" Tay rolled his eyes. Then he sat beside of his friend and chugged the beer straight to his throat.

Tay is an architect in a big company firm in Bangkok. While Arm is a business man. He inhert the company of their family. Three of them have different profession.

"So why you called me all of the sudden? I thought we will hangout next Sunday?" Tay asked.

"Dude. I saw him" Off drank his beer after what he said.

"who?" Tay dumbfounded asked.

Off just give him 'are-you-serious' look. Sometimes Off is irritated how Tay's brain process slowly.

Tay seems getting what Off said earlier as he choked while drinking his beer.

*cough* "D-did you, what?!" Tay can't believe what he heard.

Tay didn't know Gun in person really. They didn't even meet other but he is worried to his friend. Off is on the process of healing and moving on then Gun showed up now.

"So, how are you? Are you okay?" Tay asked worriedly as he checked Off's body.

Off hit his head. "Asshole I'm okay. Gun didn't beat me up"

"No, I'm not checking your outside appearance I'm checking if your heart is okay"

"

it's okay" Off rolled his eyes "I'm just shocked seeing him now. I haven't prepare myself" Off continue.

"Are you sure. What do you feel when you see him?"

"Nothing. I don't feel anything. I just feel nostalgic but nothing more" Off said.

"Are you just saying that to make yourself strong or what?" Tay move closer to his friend.

"Tay I'm okay. I already said multiple times that I.MOVED.ON" Off said emphasizing his words. "I'm just surprised. I don't know what to act infront of him" Off added softly.

"Just show him that you are okay now and you survived 5 years without him. Make him realize what he had lost Off. This is your time" Tay suggested.

"Can I really do that?" Off doubt if he can do that. He was broke after Gun left what if he will fall again?

'I can't take another break up with the same person' Off thought.

He just only survived those years because Namtan was always in his side. Namtan didn't abandon him like just Gun did. Off was very thankful for her. Off can't imagine being alone when the time that he was drowning in sorrow.

"Yes bro. Talk to him. Tell him what you've  been through after he left you"

Tay witnessed all Off's hardships and heartaches when Gun left. He doesn't know his friend that time. It's like the grumpy and bully Off they know from the start change into weak and fragile one quickly. Tay didn't know Gun at all but he was a bit mad at him. Even though he know it was his friends fault why Gun left Off.

"I'll try if he wants to talk to me also" Off bravery said.

'Maybe I need it also. So I can really move on and forget the past. I need to get this thorn in my heart off by talking to Gun' Off sigh at what he thought.

"Cheers for the closure and forget the nightmare of your past" Tay raised his bottle above.

Off glared at him. He doesn't like Tay's  said.

"What?" Tay is waiting for Off's bottle to cheers.

"My past isn't nightmare. He is my beautiful dream that can't make it real" Off defended him.

Tay rolled his eyes. He always do that. Sometimes, he was doubting if his friend was already moved on or he is just really nice so he don't want Gun's image make bad?

"Okay, whatever" Tay just drank his beer straight.

**********

"Gun." Jane shake Gun's shoulder. "Honey wake up" Gun feel asleep on the couch. "Hey!" Jane irritated yelled as she flicked Gun's forehead.

"Ouch" Gun slowly open his eyes as he rubbed his forehead. "What?" He really want to scold Jane but Gun's know she is sulking and have mood swings because she was pregnant.

"It's late. Why don't you sleep on the room? Aren't your back aching?" Jane sat on the couch where Gun is laying.

"No, I'm okay" Gun sat properly. Gun check his watch and he was surprised when it's really late. He slept long.

"It's already 7 pm. I haven't cook yet. I know my baby is hungry" Gun stroke Jane's stomach.

Jane giggles. "Nah, I already cook our dinner. Let's go?" Jane get up as Gun followed.

"Hmm. This is delicious" Gun hummed while eating Jane's dish.

"Of course" Jane flipped her hair.

"Why did you cook? You should wake me up early so you won't bother yourself cooking. You know it's not okay for you to get tired" Gun scolded Jane.

"It's alright. I know you're exhausted from the flight earlier. You just came and then you drive me to hospital." Jane said.

This morning is finally back in Bangkok. He really miss the ambiance here. He missed the place, the air, the people, the foods, his family and Of-- he really missed everyone. Gun still doesn't have a chance to went to their home. His parents don't even know he already came back. Gun decided to go to Chiang Mai tomorrow and he will bring Jane with him so he can introduce Jane to them properly.

"No need to worry. By the way, we will go to Chiang Mai tomorrow. Mom is dying to know you" Gun laugh. He sometimes embarrass because he knows his mom, she will talk too much again. "We will stay there for five days. Prepare your things"

"Really? Omg. I know Auntie and I will get along quickly. But how about my check up next week?"

"We will back here after." Gun said while eating. "I won't stay here long either"

"Can I go with you to US?"

"You can't Jane. The media will attack you there. You better stay here for awhile" Gun said seriously.

Jane is one of the rising star in showbiz in other country. People there didn't know that she is pregnant so they chose to went back in Bangkok and stay there until she giving birth.

"But I'm afraid staying here alone. Can you stay with me?" Jane eyes begging.

Gun don't want to leave her but he already decided. "Jane I can't, I'm sorry. I have movie that I need to finish. Don't worry New will be go here next week."

"You said before your going to shoot some scenes in Bangkok, right?"

"Yes, why?" Gun didn't turned to her. He continued eating.

"Can I come? I want to hike" Jane said excitedly.

Gun choked and he glared at Jane. "Are you nuts?!" Gun scolded as Jane pouting. "For Pete's sake, you are pregnant. You can't hike in your situation" Gun drank his water.

"But I wanna see—"

"No Jane. Don't be hard headed" Gun cut her.

Jane don't have a choice but to keep her mouth shut and grumpily eat his food.

------------------------
A/N: what do you think about Tay's suggestion? And about GunJane? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
36.8K 998 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
116K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
230K 810 26
its all in the title babes 😋