Get To Know You

By fantasyindex

"All I want is you. You and no one else, and I'll keep you to myself. There's no time to take it slow. Laine... More

Get To Know You {Will Jay}
GTKY Chapter 1
GTKY Chapter 2
NOT AN UPDATE -- AUTHOR'S NOTE
GTKY Chapter 3
GTKY Chapter 4
GTKY Chapter 5
About Coming Soon
AUTHOR'S NOTE! (again!)
GTKY Chapter 6
GTKY Chapter 7
GTKY Chapter 8
GUYS.
Childish or not?
GTKY Chapter 9
GTKY Chapter 10
GTKY Chapter 11
TPOTS Chapter 4: School
@willjayIM5
GTKY Chapter 13
GTKY Chapter 14
GTKY Chapter 15
GTKY Special Chapter
GTKY Chapter 16 (PART 1)
GTKY Special Chapter
GTKY Chapter 16 (PART 2)
(you should probably read this.)
NEXT UPDATE
HI GUYS
GTKY Chapter 18
GTKY Chapter 19
GTKY Chapter 20
GTKY Special Chapter
GTKY Chapter 21
GTKY Chapter 22
GTKY Chapter 23
GTKY Chapter 24
GTKY Chapter 25
Gah
GTKY Chapter 26
GTKY Chapter 27
GTKY Chapter 28
STORY DISCONTINUED :(
GTKY Chapter 29 / APPRECIATION POST! :)
GTKY Chapter 30
GTKY Chapter 31
GTKY Chapter 32 (PART 1)
GTKY Chapter 32 (PART 2)
GTKY Chapter 32 (PART 3)
GTKY Chapter 33
GTKY Chapter 34
GTKY Chapter 35
GTKY Chapter 35
GTKY Chapter 36
GTKY Chapter 37
GTKY Chapter 38
GTKY Chapter 39
GTKY Chapter 40
GTKY Chapter 41
GTKY Chapter 42
GTKY Chapter 43
GTKY Chapter 44
GTKY Chapter 45
.
GTKY Chapter 46
GTKY Chapter 47
Epilogue
*party popper emoji*
about the typo...
GTKY Special Chapter

GTKY Chapter 17

462 20 23
By fantasyindex

Chapter status: EDITED.

Laine's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that everything's... Quiet. It took time for my eyes to adjust and see that everything is already tidy. Everything in its place. Pretty early huh?

I looked at the clock beside the bed. I take it back. It's already 10 am.

Great. Don't blame me! Will's bed is so soft, comfy and it smells good. Oh wait. Will smells good and he's so cuddly and-- *sighs while smiling*

Is it just me or someone slapped my left ear last night?

FLASHBACK

I felt like my head was hugged as someone slapped my left ear.

"Cole! You'll wake her up!" The someone beside me, who happens to be Will, half-shouted.

I opened my eyes, "I'm awake," I whispered. I noticed that I am making Will's upper arm as my pillow. To explain it further, I am facing Will and he's facing me. Will is wrapping his arm on my head which explains the someone-slapped-my-left-ear.

He looked at me, "Just go back to sleep." I shrugged it off and snuggled closer to Will.

I felt more movements then the door closed. I felt Will hug me closer to him and later on, I drifted back to my sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself through the mirror. I scanned at Will's things to look for any kind of comb.

Hopeless. Does he even use a comb?

I went out of the room and looked at the other rooms, specifically Cole's, Gabe's and Dalton's. I am pretty sure the girls have one.

Next to Will's room is Dalton's room I knocked and when nobody answered, I entered. Empty. Gabe's, same. Empty. Cole's, empty. Even Dana's is empty. Where is everyone?

Wait. Did they already go to the mall of the first tour? What if they forgot about me? What if they left me?

"WHERE'S LAINE?!" I heard Cass' voice. I sighed. Hooo. Saved. Laine and her anxiety attacks.

I ran down the stairs to the living room and saw the boys playing Xbox.

"Hey guys, where are the girls?" I said grabbing the donut that Will is currently biting and took a bite.

"THAT WAS THE LAST ONE!" He whined. He looked at me for a split second then darted his eyes back to the TV.

"Bad for you, now it's in my stomach." I said while patting my belly.

"The girls are in the movie room." Cole said still looking at the screen.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You owe me one!" I heard Will before I made my way to the mov--

"Where's the movie room?" I peeked to the doorway again to see them.

"Beside Cole's." Dana said. "In front of Dana's." Cole said. I thanked them then proceeded to the movie room.

"Hmm... Cole... Will... Dana... Ooh, this room!" I whispered. I scanned the door. It was just like the boys' rooms' doors, but it has a peephole.

*********************************************************************
A/N: This is the arrangement of the rooms. Remember, this is the second floor.

*door to balcony*

*Dana's room* |-----corridor-----| *movie room*
..............................|-----corridor-----|
*Will's room*  |----corridor------| *Cole's room*
.............................. |-----corridor-----|
*Dalton's room* |-----corridor-----| *Gabe's room*

.............................. *way to stairs*

********************************************************************

I knocked, then slowly opened the door, "Hi..."

"The sleepyhead's awake!" Cass said. I sat next to her.

"Listen, Greenie. You've been here for three days. I've been here three years!"

"Yeah, you've been here three years and you're still here!"

"Oh my goodness THE MAZE RUNNER!" I squeled, grabbing the remote from Cassidy. I turned the volume higher.

"What the hell Laine?" Tique said, laughing.

I had my eyes darted on the TV.

"Let her be, Tique. When her fangirl blood boils, it boils 'til the end."

"It's Alby~" I chorused with Teresa.

"Oh God. Don't tell me she's gonna put up that attitude for the rest of the movie!"

"Yup Tique!" Cass stood and went beside Tique or whatever.

Minhoooo~ Minho's a cutiiieee.

And Gally! What the fudge, he's a terrible person! What he did to Chuck in the movie was... *sobs*

Okay, I'm exaggerating. Imma just resume watching.

"The Maze Runner. I see." I heard Will's voice, so I turned around and true enough, Will's here.

I turned and went back on watching. That's when I noticed that Tique and Cass are not here. Where are they?

"Tique and Cass are downstairs, if you're wondering," he said.

"Yeah. Whatever." The Grievers are now in the Glade! Ooooh Alby is gonna die soon! *oops spoiler*

I went silent the whole time I was watching. I don't even know if Will's still here or what.

When the scene where Chuck dies finished, I had feels all over my body so I slumped myself on the other side of the couch, fake sobbing and ranting how Gally is such a horrible person.

"No... No, Chuck, no!" I ranted.

"Never gets old, does it?" Will said.

I sat properly again. "No." Then I pouted.

When the movie credits started to roll, the lights turned on.

"C'mon let's go to your house." Will said while turning off the DVD.

"Oh yeah. I need to take a bath." I am still wearing Will's shirt.

"Yup, and you need to pack. We'll be leaving for Florida Thursday morning."

"Aren't you gonna spend Christmas with your family?" I said. He sat beside me.

"They know the band has a tour. They're used to us not celebrating occassions with them."

"My parents are not here for Christmas," I suddenly realized.

Will's POV

"My parents are not here for Christmas."

I stared at her. She went silent for a moment.

"It's your first Christmas without them, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered then stood up, "C'mon, like you said, I need to pack." She offered her hand to me.

I smiled then took her hand then stood from my seat.

"You and Alex are gonna spend Christmas here, right?" I asked.

"What?" She looked at me. "Here? As in the IM5 house?"

I nodded. "Do you want to spend the occasion with only the two of you? Tique's also staying for the holiday since she's home alone. Cole's gonna hang out and have dinner at Cassidy's, then they'll go here and spend the rest of the night together."

"Really?"

"Yup. Now you really need clothes and stuff. Let's go to your house." I pulled her out of the movie room. (in a gentle way, of course)

I went downstairs and she went to my room to get her phone. Then we went to the garage to get the car and of course, I'm driving.

**
We went in their house and headed to her room. Everything's still the same: white sheets, blue wall and other organized things.

I sat on the bed as she moved frantically back and forth, throwing different things into her bag also on the bed.

"Why in a hurry?" I asked, getting dizzy of her going out and in the room, back in forth in front of me, then out again.

"Because you were waiting and I thought you would be bored..." She said shyly. Does she even realize how cute she is?

"Are you kidding me? You have xbox in your room. Do you mind?" I said, crawling near the console and sitting on the floor, starting to fumble on the drawer where the Xbox is placed.

"Sure. And I think I won't be pacing everywhere anymore 'cause I think, I already put everything in there." She explained. She sat on her bed and started to get all the things again out of the bag, then she folded them again.

I saw Halo. I remember Gabe talking about it a week ago. I looked for the parts of the xbox. Plug - check. Main console - check. Wait...

"Laine. Where are the controllers?" I asked her. She looked up and scanned the table. "I don't know. Maybe at Alex's room. Just in front of this room," she said.

"How did that get in there with the main thing in here?!"

"I don't really know. Here," she threw a Nintendo DS which was beside her the whole time. I catched it. "You don't have to throw it!" I reacted.

I put the things I pulled out back in the drawer and crawled onto the bed. I went closer to Laine. She's now folding her shirts. I slowly slid my head under her arm and laid on her upper leg.

Oh, Mario Kart. That'll do. I started to play it and man! How am I so good at this?!

After like 3 minutes, Laine excused herself and went to the bathroom leaving me lying with my arms stretched upward so I can see the screens clearly.

Wait... Wait a second... YES! "LAINE! I JUST BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE!" I shouted plainly. "WHAT?!" She came rushing to me. She suddenly placed her hand on the bed heavily, breaking my balance on the DS causing it to fall on my face.

"OW." It hit me on the eye! The corner of the DS hit me on the eye!

I sat up.

"Shoot, I'm sorry!" She scooted closer, as in real close.

"What? Did it hurt?" She asked. Then she turned her head to the side, "Ugh, Laine, of course it hurt! Stupid." She whispered.

"Laine, I'm--"

"I'll go get an ice pack!" She looks so panicked. She stood up quickly so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her so she could fall back on the bed.

Instead, she landed on my lap.

"I'm fine, Laine! Stop panicking!" I laughed. Her face is so red and her eyes keep on darting from one place to another.

"No, you have a show tomorrow night! What if your eye gets swollen and everyone will dislike you because you have swollen eyes and--"

"Laine." She talks fast again. She's nervous! She doesn't need to be nervous!

"No! I'll be the reason you'll--"

"Laine shut it."

"What if--"

"Laine!"

"The problem is--"

"If you're not gonna stop, I'll kiss you."

She turned her head to the other direction then bit her nails.

God, I'm learning something new from this girl everyday.

"If I have swollen eyes, will you dislike me?" I asked.

She looked at me, then down. She shook her head slowly.

"See? Not everyone will dislike. And I'm sure the fans will not. And besides, I may be a little hurt, but there's no damage."

"But--"

"LAINE, GOD PLEASE! I'M FINE!" I said. "I'm fine. Stop overreacting."

Moments later, she sighed then faced me again. "O-kayyy. But I'm reeeaaally really sorry. Obviously my fault." She glanced at her DS. "What did you do to my game?"

"Oh. That." I smirked, "Nothing. Just beat your high score."

Her eyes grew wide, "That was MY best! How could you?!"

"Blame my parents for my amazing genes." I grabbed her DS and handed it to her. "Why don't you just play and try to beat my high score?"

"Oh you're so on, Behlendorf." She took her DS from me and started playing.

"So we're last name basis now, huh, Green?"

"Just get on with it." She slid herself under my arms and placed her head on my lap.

"Hey don't lie on me! I wanna watch you play!"

"Ugh, if you don't shut up I'm gonna make your eye REALLY swollen."

I laughed. One second, she's worried then another second, she's sarcastic.

"Wow, Laine. I love you too."

Laine's POV

"Wow, Laine. I love you too." He said.

I flinched.

"I-I hate you."

Wow! Seriously, Laine?! 'I hate you'?! Is that the best you can act?!

"Okay. If you say so."

Ugh, why did he say that?!

Ugh, why am I even bothered?

He loves me?

Like, come on, Laine. Most probably he's just joking.

Ugh, I CAN'T DRIFT MY THOUGHTS ARE TOO DISTURBING

"So are you winning?" Will suddenly asked.

"Almost! I'm almost winning!" I said, even though I can't concentrate.

Moments later, he started playing with my hair. I don't know how, he just does it.

I looked up at him and found him staring at me.

"Uhm, Laine?"

I paused the game then put my DS down. "Yeah?"

"I--"

*BZZZZZT BZZZZZT BZZZZZT*

"What was that?" I quickly sat up. There I saw his phone between his legs, right where my head was placed earlier.

"Oh Cole's calling." He answered it.

I rubbed my head. Was his phone that close to my head that I felt the vibration?

"Yeah. I'm here at Laine's-- NO WE'RE NOT!"

Is Cole teasing him again?

"Whatever. So should we go there now?"

Go where? I stared at Will.

"Okay. We'll drop off her things at the house then we'll go there. Kay bye." Then he hung up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Dalton lost his game. He'll treat us for lunch at Chipotle." He grinned widely.

Damn this boy and his love for Chipotle!

"So... Should we go now?" I asked.

"Yup we should! Aren't you starving?"

"I am. So leggo!" I stood up, then went on to carry my bag. With A LOT of clothes and other stuff.

Before I could exit my room, Will grabbed me from my waist. "Heeeey gimme your stuff."

"No, let me!" I said, struggling from his strong grip.

Why does he have to be so much taller than me?

"You're not giving up, are you?" I asked once I got tired.

He placed his head on my shoulder. Still hugging me from behind, he nodded.

"Okaaaaaay fiiiiiine." I handed him my stuff.

He got it, "Okay let's go drop this off at the house and go to Chipotle and eat!"

"You really love Chipotle, huh?" I said, turning my back on him to close the door of my room.

"Yup but not as much as I love you."

I flinched. Again.

I slowly turned back and saw him racing his way downstairs.

Will, what am I going to do with you?

With us?

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
8.9K 472 34
[HIGHEST RANK: #9 in People] "Just because you don't like him back doesn't give him the right to treat you like that." "Sometimes it's so hard for pe...
11.2K 319 14
every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her {2017 era}
61.3K 1.8K 41
"๐ˆ'๐—บ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐—ผ๐ฐ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ ๐’๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐—ผ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐›...