Things We Didn't Know.

Oleh xLittleDirectionx

This story is about a 13 year old girl who is abused. She bumps into Niall but she doesn't know who he is. La... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not an update
Chapter 32
This Ain't No Update(;
Chapter 34
Not And Update But Please Read!!!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
READ!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 33

114 2 0
Oleh xLittleDirectionx

Hey Guys, So....How Are You Guys Liking It So Far? I Think After Awhile....Imma Put Like (--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)<---- That Much Drama Into It...Do Your Guys Want More Drama? I Think This Kinda Drama Im Thinking About Will Make It More Interesting...But Aleia Would Maybe Have To Break Up With Zach...OH NO POOR ZALEIA! Lol Well It's Up To You Guys...Just Comment Yes Or No...Oh And I Am Putting More People Into This So If You Would Like To Have A Part In This, Just Comment You Name; Personality; What You Look Like(Hair Color, Eye Color, What Your Style Of Cloths Is, And Yeah Anything Else You Wanna Tell Me.); And How Old You Are. I'll Pick Randomly Out Of Them And Then Tell You Who You Will Be. Okay Guys....Imma Write The Story Now, ENJOY! My Lovelys(;

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aleia-Marie's POV*

When I woke up the next morning, I was in my bed. I guess Liam brought me here last night. I look at my phone again and see that it's 9:43. I get out of bed and brush my still damp hair. I brush my teeth and go to my closet. I pick out a pair of light pink, jean shorts and a black tank top. I get a pair of socks out of the drawer in the closet and slide them on. Fluffy. I'm about to close the closet when I see something interesting. It's my uniform. I pull it out and look at it. It's a white button up shirt with apink, black, and white plaid tie tucked under a black vest without sleaves. There was a skirt that was the same pattern and colors as the tie is and looks like it would go to about 2 or 3 inches above my knees. There is a Black blazer with pink buttons on it. Oh My Pink. I put it back and walk out to the living room. Nobody is in there but I hear voices in the kitchen so I go to walk in there. As I walk into the kitchen I start to say "Goodmorning boys and girl." But gravity has other plans and thought that I just HAD to pay the floor a visit at that time. I slip and fall, my bum hitting the ground and hard. I hear a bunch of laughter as I stand up and I look around.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I said as if nothing had happened about a minute ago. "Nothing just that, I was video taping Eleanor trying to get a cookie off her face without using her hands and I just happened to turn the camera at the right time to see you fall." He said with a smirk. I'm gunna kill him. I shot him a dirty liik and got my phone out. I smiled seeing that I have a text from Zach.

From:Zach(:

"Morning Beautiful. Hope u slept well(:

-Zachxx<3"

To:Zach(:

"Yeh I did. Got killer headache tho): hbu?

-Aleia-Mariexx<3"

"Guys, do we have asprin or anything? My head is bloody killing." I said rubbing my temples. Niall nodded and ran off to the medicine cabinet...Thank you Niall! "Are you okay Leia? You had one the other day too." Louis said and I just shrugged my shoulders. Niall came back and I took the asprin just as my phone beeped. I took it out and read it.

"I'm sorry love. Wish I culd make u betr):

_Zachxx<3"

My head was getting worse by the minute and I couldn't blink without a horrendous pain souring through my head so I didn't  respond. My vision started getting blurry and I needed to hold onto the counter to keep steady.

"Aleia?" Zayn said consiously moving closer towards me. There was one more shot of pain that went through my head before I felt Zayn's hands around my waist just as I was falling and then...nothing.

*Zayn's POV*

"Aleia?" I said moving closer to her as she held herself up by the counter. I got nervous because her grip on the counter was so tight that her knuckles were turning white so I quickly put my hands around her waist as I noticed that she was slipping. As soon as my hands touched her, she collapsed and fell into my arms. 

"ALEIA!" Niall screamed which shocked us all because he never calls her by her real name....never. I start to panic and I pick her up all of the way.

"I don't know what to do! What happened!?" I scream while looking around. Niall is at my side holding her hand and Eleanor ran over and put her ear to her chest to hear her heart. "She is breathing but it's really slow. Get her to the hospital now!" She screams and I obey. I start towards my car with Aleia still in my arms and Niall and Harry running after me. We jump in and Louis, Eleanor, and Liam get in the other car as I speed off towards the hospital.

*At The Hospital*

I run into the hospital with Aleia in my arms. "Help! I need a doctor now! Something happened!" I scream as four nurses come running over, taking Aleia out of my arms and laying her on a stretcher. I start to move after her but one of the nurses stop me,

"I'm sorry sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stay here while we take some test's." She said. I started to protest but Liam grabs my arm and says, "Thank you." to the nurse as he pulled me away.

-2 Hours Later-

"Sir, are you here for Aleia-Marie Malik? I need to speak to her legal guardian." A doctor asked me. I look at him and nod standing up. "Yes. I'm her legal guardian. Is she okay? What happened?" I said.

"Come with me please." He said and turned around to lead me to a room. I look back at the boys and Liam tells me to go.

"Okay. We did some test, and we found that Aleia-Marie has Syncone." He said and looked at me. "Whats that?" I asked, oblivious to what he was talking about. "It's what happens when your heart doesn't produce enough blood so therefor, blood can't get to your brain which causes dizziness and fetal migraines. Aleia's has been going for quite some time so that;s why she fainted. We have to keep her hooked to a machine that will help her heart pump more blood than usual and get the blood back to her brain. Syncone can be cured by a certain pill if the person knows about it and im sure it can still cure Aleia but you are lucky that you got here when you did. She will have to stay for maybe 4 days, 5 at the most. She is allowed visitors and when she starts to breathe on her own, which should be about this time tomorrow, we can wake her from the coma. DO you have any questions?" He said and I shook my head standing up. Tears were starting to form and I couldn"t hold them back. He opened the door and led me to her room. She looks so peaceful.

"Can you please tell the other four boys and that girl that I was with the room number so that they can come up also?" I asked and he nodded leaving the room saying a quiet "I'm sorry.". I heard Aleia's phone beep from my pocket. I had Niall grab it for her for when she woke up so that she wouldn't be bored. I picked it up and looked at it.

From:Zack(:

"Love? r u mad at me? U keep ignorin me. Did I do sumtin?

-Zachxx<3"

I tested him back and said.

To:Zach(:

"Aleia is n da hospital. She fainted and we found out she has syncone. She not mad n she wil b up mayb tomorrow. Srry.

-Zayn"

Just then the boys and Eleanor walked in and they all sat down. "Is she okay?" They asked simutaniously. I started to cry a bit harder as I explained what the doctor had told me. Aleia's phone went off again and I picked it up to read it.

From:Zach(:

"Omg. is she ok? Is it ok if I com?

-Zach"

I reply back a simple "Yes" and soon the doctor came back in and rushed to Aleia's side. I stand up and ask what happened. He took the oxygen mask off of her and she coughs trying to sit up. "What in hells name happened!?" I shouted at him and he looked startled. "I'm sorry it was such a rush. She started breathing on her own and we weren't prepared for it. The test showed that she wouldn't be able to breathe on her own until tomorrow. She progressed fast and recovered. She still has to stay for a few days though. This is just like a miracle. I've never seen anything like this before. And the thing is, she started breathing on her own by herself, not by help. I don't know if this has ever happened before." He said sounding astonished. Aleia starts to cough again so I go to her and give her some water. "Where am I?" She said looking around. "Your in the hospital. Something happened with your heart and your blood flow and you have to stay here for about 5 days." I said while rubbing her head. "What day is it?" She asked and I answered, "July 4th"

"What!? No! This is the day when the colored lights are in the sky! I've watched them secretly without my dad knowing for the past 5 years. He would never let me go outside so I had to watch them through my window." She said really fast. I just smiled weakly at her and said, "Love, you can't get out of bed right now, Your hooked up to a machine." She nodded sadly and looked down. I felt bad. The doctor left and after about 5 minutes he called the room and said that Zach was waiting. "Send him up please." I said and he hung up. This should be a fun five days...NOT!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.1K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
751K 27.1K 43
Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family meeting. To say he wasn't too fond of th...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
1.8K 170 30
I HAVE NOT EDITED THIS YET. SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKES IN THIS BOOK! IM CURRENTLY USING MY PHONE & AUTOCORRECT IS A DICK. (this is not a boxing...