Chapter 15

U don't really like this chappie 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay so Aleia, did you know that you were zayns sister all along? Or did you just find out to?" Perrie asked me. I looked down at my lap and said "no I didn't..I thought I was an only child." "oh, we'll how did you find out that you guys were brother and sister?" she asked again. I looked up almost crying and said "could we please not talk about this right now? Zayn will explain later." I said as one, single tear slipped down my cheek. "oh yes sweety, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry love, do you forgive me?" she said looking guilty. I nodded and smiled at her as she went on with her questions. " so, how do you like summer so far? Do you like it." Eleanor asked me this time. "yeah" I said, "it's been really fun plus I met my brother and 'future' sister in-law" I said while winking at Perrie. She blushed and looked down fining her nails very interesting. "haha well what school do you go to?" Danielle spoke this time, "now that I live with the boys, I don't really know. Imnot public yet so I think a public school but I don't know for sure." "okay we're here girls." Elle said grabbing my hand and pulling me out from the car. "OHMYGOSH!!! It's Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie!! Someone screamed! I turned around and there were cameras flashing...crap. Eleanor still had my hand and she took off running as the people chased us. We got inside of the salon place and locked the door behind us. "oh my what happend?" the lady said. "we were mobbed, we're kinda famous." Danielle said making the lady's eyes go hue. "oh I'm sorry please sit! Sit! What would you like done to day?" she asked being sickly nice. "umm 4 mani petties please, and our hair." Perrie said to the lady who nodded and ran off to get more people to help.