Chapter 14

*Aleias POV* 

"I wanna say" as I sang the last part I opend my eyes to see everybodys jaws dropped. Was I that bad? 

"was I that bad guys?" I ask speaking my mind and afraid of the answer they were going to tell me. 

"are you kidding me princess?" Niall asked me. I just looked at him with a blank stare..."that was...amazing!" zayn screams and everybody starts clapping and agreeing with him. I blush and look at the ground. "thanks." I said. "so you said you like to dance?" Danielle asked me. I nodded and the smile on her face grew. "that's amazing Aleia, I do too I'm a dancer! I love to dance!" she said happy that we have something in common. "that's great! Maybe you could show me a few moves and pointers later?" I asked hopefully knowing that I wasn't that good of a dancer. "sure sweety, I would love to." she said and hugged me. "Eleanor, what do you do?" I asked the girl who has been quiet for awhile. "me? Oh I'm a model" she said looking down. "what! Omg that's soo cool and your really pretty, you all are." I say looking around at the girls who were "aww"ing and thanking me for the compliments. "well, looks like the girls all get along, that's a plus." zayn said smiling at me. "okay Aleia, you didn't sing nialls part in moments yet." Danielle mentioned and I looked at her with a 'oh c'mon ' look and she laughed at me. "she's right princess, go ahead, sing my part!" Niall yelled. "ugh! Okay fine!" I said closing my eyes again and saying "wait, Niall can you sing it with me? I don't wanna sing alone again." I said hopefully. "nope princess, cause then we wouldn't be able to hear your beautiful voice." he said and I could tell he was smirking. At that I open my eyes and give him the puppy dog look. "pretty pwease Niall?" I said in a baby voice only to hear zayn say "Niall don't you dare fall into that trap". I sighed and closed my eyes again and sang my heart out. "if I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me? Cause we are, the same. You save me, but when you leave it's gone again." then I went to Louis part instead of stopping "and then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak, my body fails, I'm on my knees, praying!" I sang the last word with all of my heart trying my hardest to hit the high note which I succseeded at doing. I opens my eyes again and they clapped for me. I genially felt happy to be around them. "okay girls, now that we have another girl around" Eleanor said "oh no" Louis said looking at her. He loved her you could tell. "yes loulou, we are going to the mall to get mani petties and our hair done!" she screamed at the rest of the girls did the same. "what's mani petties?" I said feeling stupid. They looked at me and there mouths dropped.."you don't know what they are? It's where you get your nails and toenails done at a nail place." Dani said to me. "oh I've never had that done befor." "really?" Eleanor asked looking at zayn.."like I said, I'll explain later." "okay then, off us girls go." Perrie said as they each kissed there guys bye and the boys kissed my head and hugged me. "okay, woooooo!!" they all screamed. 'This should be an interesting adventure' I thought to myself as the girls started asking me questions.