Chapter 10

I wake up in nialls bed. Wait how did I get here? Did I..faint or something..? I think while I try to remeber what had happend yesterday. Then It hit me...'he' adopted me, he was right, my real parents didn't love me. So they gave me to an abusive guy. Then I remembered something else...Aleia-Marie Grace 'Malik'...MALIK!! Omg is he my brother? Wait no hush yourself there are many Malik's out there..confused I look around and see that niall isn't there so I look at the clock which read 1:43pm. Oh so I guess I did faint then, but why? Ow my head hurts.. I get up and walk out of the room. "Niall?" I say as I enter the living room. Next thing I know I'm being surrounded by a group of guys saying "oh my gosh I'm so happy your okay" and "thank goodness". I pull away and say "guys my head hurts, what happend?" Niall runs to the medicine cabinet, thank god. And Liam takes my hand and sets me down on the couch. "love, we asked you to call your father and ask for his permission to adopt you and after about 2 min, you dropped the phone an ran, zayn chased after you but you stopped dead in your tracks you stopped witout any sign and zayn bumped into you and you fell and knocked yourself out but your alright now? Right. Nothing besides the headache?" he asked "yeah I'm fine." I look at zayn and see he has a hurtful look in his eyes I feel so bad. "so princess, do you remeber what he said?" niall asked. "yeah he said that you could but he also said something else.." I said trailing off at the end.."what did he say?" Harry said leaning into me. "He said that he adopted me himself, hang on a second , zayn?" I say turning towards the dark headed boy." yes" he asks looking worried.