Chapter 11

Zayns POV

"he said that he adopted me himself, hang on a second, zayn?" Aleia said looking at me. "yes?" I reply nervouse that she might hate me for bumping into her. "do you have any sisters?" she asked all of a sudden. I was relieved she didn't hate me. I was thinking of the question she just asked me..as I thought back I relized something...I have heard mum crying saying she shouldn't have givin her up that it was the worst mistake of her life. But when I asked her who she would always say "your sist-" and then just freeze and not talk anymore. My heart rate quickens as I think this, no, it cant be.. Wait, what was the name that my mom had tattooed on her foot, c'mon zayn think THINK! Ariel? No Arabella? No...omg..Aleia-Marie Grace Malik..it all makes since now.. I look up realizing that I have been in thought for quite some time now..."hello? Zayn?" Aleia says moving towards me...i look at her and say "does your full name happen to be Aliea-Marie Grace Malik?" at that, all of the boys face turn towards me surprised i know her full name and that I said 'Malik' as her last name considering iv never told them about this because iv never really put much thought into it, but I can't take my eyes off of her as she moves closer to me nodding her head saying "yes, how did you know that? I haven't told any of you.?" she said sounding shocked. She had a look in her eye that told me she was thinking the same thing I was."Aleia...your my baby sister." I choke out starting to cry.. She looks at me weirdly befor running into my arms hugging me tightly. All I can hear is "omg zayn why didn't you tell us?" I look up tears still in my eyes.."I didn't know" I said looking at her. I have a sister...I have a sister.. I just can't get this out of my head..

As I was sitting there, my baby sister sleeping on my lap, from crying herself to sleep. I think 'how could I not know I have a sister being 6 years older than her and possibly being there when she was born." so I call my mum.. 

"Hello? Zayn? Whats wrong sweet heart?" she says.. I cut straight to the chase. 

"mum, who is that Aleia-Marie Grace Malik tottoo on you foot?" I hear her sigh but I have to do this.."okay baby, I think your old enough now.." she says taking it slow..." she's my sister isn't she?" no answer.." mum how could you not tell me this? How did u get by with it me being 6 years older than her maybe being there when she was born!?" I ask anger clear in my voice.."zayn , sweety listin, you were six when she was born, you didn't really know what was going on..we didn't tell you there was a baby in me..when she was born I put her up for adoption straight awa- wait how do you know she is only 6 years younger than you?" she asked me confused... It's time.. Crying I finally say it.."mum, I found her." I said.