Chapter 23

Hey guys...I'll upload like 3 or 4 more because it's Halloween and I feel happy! Lol comment and tell me what you guys are going to be! I'd like to know. I'm a vampire Eskimo lol lame ik haha well I'd like to know so comment please(; HAPPY HALLOWEEN and have a great day/night! 

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

#two weeks later#

*Aleia-Marie's POV*

Everything's back to normal except for one thing, I don't have "that" dream anymore. Instead I have one with my "mum and sister" and I getting hit. That is the only thing wrong now...me and Harry are close now. We have pulled a prank on each of the boys atleast twice and got everyone on camera. They hated us for that. I still sleep with either zayn or Niall but now I'm also sleeping with Harry (not in that way you dirty minded people(;) sooo...Liam and the boys (mostly Liam) is trying to get the spare room ready for me and they won't let me see it at all. They even shop when I'm not around so I cant see anything. Sneaking boys. "Leia." louis said. "yeah boo bear?" I say not looking away from my laptop. "do you have a twitter?" he said. Then I looked up..."what the heck is a twitter?" I said.  

"OHEMGEEEEE!!!! asdfghjkl;...LIAM!!!!" he said running out. Oh goodness.  

"no she has no clue!" Louis said coming back in nialls room with all of the boys, not just Liam. I look at them questionly... 

"yes Louis?" I said my sas coming out. He tought me a thing or two. "dont sas me! I'm the sas king!" he said  

"you mean queen" I said snickering at my joke.  

"yes I d- wait...HEY!" all of the boys laugh at this and Liam looks at me seriously. 

"do you really not know what twitter is?" he said I look down and blush.  

"okay we'll then I guess we have to show you.." he said grabbing the laptop from me.

#hour later#

"what did I just d- oh my god what was that?- what's that sound!? Guys help me! Stop laughing! Why do these things keep popping up!? Omg I don't know any of these peo-...HARRY! Are you recording this!?" I say while trying to figure this 'twitter' thing out. "yep!" he said and smiled. I shake my head as the laptop makes another sound.  

"oh my gosh help me please Liam?" I said giving him the best puppy dog look I can.  

"okay fine." he said and finally stops laughing at me and my epic failing on this twitter shit. (Louis got me into these words...he said don't tell Liam or zayn) 

"okay, that sound ment you were mentioned in a tweet so click here and it'll show you." he said pointing to the screen. I pressed the button and the video of me trying this thing out comes up and it says... 

@Harry_Styles 

@Aleia-Marie_#1Directioner (the boys came up with the name) Haha! Zayns little sister failing epicly on twitter... 

http://twitter.com/justmememe75/status/256525334931988480/photo/1hdejoygbkkfethcyo/589427024954170/gesfkokbfswfcujbkohd

I look at Harry and he runs away. "okay now to say something back you do this." he did it for me and said,  

"okay, now write what you want." I wrote

@Aleia-Marie_#1Directioner 

@Harry_Styles...butt head!!! Take it off!!! Your so mean!!! But I still love you lol<3 ...Faggot(: