Chapter 27

Hey guys...this chapter is really upsetting but it gets better. This is the last chapter I am adding untill a later date bc I added about 7 chapters do you guys should be okay for a while. Well guys, hope you like it. Vote, comment, share etc! 

LIVE~LOVE~BREATHE~FOREVER! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*aleias POV*

How could he ground me like that? I didn't do anything wrong? It's all Harry's fault. I'm never talking to him again...I can't believe this... 

"knock knock* I heard nialls voice say through his bedroom door.  

"can I come in love?" I said yeah but what I thought was why is he the only one who comes to check on me.  

"princess, he's just worried okay? He will get over it eventually." he said sitting down. I shake my head and look down... 

"I don't understand...he likes or loves Perrie and there's nothing wrong with that but when I like Zachary he flips and goes all protective brother on me..." 

"well he is older..and you are his only sister. He just Found you and he is scared he is going to lose you again..wait..do you...love that zach kid?" he said raising his eye brow.  

"nonono I don't know him like that. That's my point...I like him yes but love, no..." I said now looking at him... 

"okay well princess, listin, never give up on love or your crush other wise your gunna end up like me and never have anybody..." he said looking down. 

*Ni, you can have any girl you want...you can get a girl your just looking to hard for the right one." I said and he smiled.  

"okay princess, I'll bring you dinner yeah?" I nodded and smiled.. 

"thanks" I said as he walked out.

*Nialls POV*

"Okay we'll princess just listin never give up on live or your crush otherwise your gunna end up like me and never have anybody" I said looking down. I hate this feeling...I get it alot.  

"Ni, you can have any girl you want...you can get a girl your just looking to hard for the right one" she said smiling at me. This makes me feel really good and nice inside. It makes me feel hope like I'm not unlovable. I can be loved.  

"thanks, I'll bring you dinner yeah?" I said standing up going to the door. She nods and smiles. As I'm walking past zayns door I hear a sniffle. I knock and walk in curious.  

"Zayn?" I said seeing him wrapped in his blankets crying.  

"Go away. Leave me alone." he said tryin to hide his tears but failing.  

"Mate, I'm not leaving. What's wrong?" I said sitting on the edge of his bed.  

"She hates me. She's never going to like me again. Elle and Lou hate me for yelling at Elle. I just can't do anything right...I just don't want her hurt...he's going to hurt her...I know it."  

"Zayn, you don't know that. There young with crushes...you just can't stop that. Nothing can change that." I said rubbing his back as he sits up.  

"I know but she's MY little sister. MY little world. MY little everything. I love her more than anything in this world Niall. I don't wanna share her."  

"Well you share her with us?" I say back.  

"Yeah but, you guys are like her brothers...that doesn't count." he said chuckling.  

"Zayn. Just let her have her phone back and have her little crush, she will be over it soon enough...just trust her...she's such an angel who can't do any harm." he nods and hands me her phone.  

"Thank you Niall." he said and I turn and give him a light smile and walk away.

*Zayns POV*

"AHHHH..BOYS!" Niall screams. I'm immediately out of bed and running towards the sound. "Niall what is it?" Liam said as I walk into nialls room...Niall has a note in his hand and the window is open and Aleia isn't there. I start to panic. Louis takes the note from nialls hand and he falls on the bed and starts to cry. What.The.Hell.Happend?

*Louis POV*

I take the note from Nialls hands and read it. As I'm reading it, I realize what's happend. No. She can't. I drop to my knees and bawl my eyes out. I can't believe this! NO! My Leia... The note read,

'Dear boys, 

I decided that I shouldn't stay here...I'm putting dents in your lives and I can't live doing that. Thanks for all you've done for me.

*personal notes*

Eleanor- Hey Elle. Thanks for the movie. I had fun. Keep making Lou happy, you both deserve nothing less. Bye Ellie!

Danielle&Perrie- Sorry I didn't really get to know you guys. Thanks for the shopping trip awhile back tho..you guys are very lucky and so are the boys. Don't let anyone stand in your way of love for the boys. They need you. Bye guys.

Niall- About what we talked about, never give up hope! I believe in you! I love you Prince Niall and I'm sorry to leave 'our' castle): xx-Your 1 and only, for now until your true love comes along, princess<3

Louis- Hey carrot lover..if I hurt your back when I jumped out of the closet, I'm terribly sorry..you and Elle are perfect. Don't let her go Lou she's perfect. I'm sorry. Love you Lou-Bear < }<--my failed attempt of a carrot

Liam- Hey. Thanks for keeping me alive while I was there and all of the kind, encouraging, and helpful words and "lectures" you always gave me and kept me on the right path.(; every time I watch Toy Story, I'll think of you. Keep Zayn out of trouble for me? Don't let them look for me LiLi...Bye love you.

Harry- I kind of despise you right now...but in this case, I'm going to at least write you a note. I'm sorry, I'm retiring as ur "partner in crime" I'm sorry I'm leaving I just feel I have to. Bye Harry. I still love you Hazza.

Zayn- ...Hey bubby, this is the hardest one iv had to write. I'm sorry, I really am but, you need to live your life with your friends/bandmates and not having to look after me all of the time. You have a job. I can't say where I'm going but I promise I'm safe. I'll never forget you Zayn.. You will forever && always have a certain place in my heart that Will always have your name on it I love you. Bye. 

Yours always, 

Aleia, Sissy, Leia, princess, EX-partner in crime, (sorry), Aleia the cowgirl(;, and Ellie's lil' sis...love you all!